CS-Cart 2.0 Page Width

[quote name=‘baniels’]I had tried that also. But I’m not even sure what to expect. The only visible difference on my site is that one or two blocks that had been on the right are now on the left.

My evaluation of whether it has been reverted or not is based upon those blocks returning to the right side. I am not even certain if this is a proper thought to be having.[/QUOTE]

css file has nothing to do with blocks, it does not restore blocks position to previous (original) state.

I guess I can only say that before I did this modification I had block appearing on the right side of the page. Now most of those blocks are not present, and one of them has moved to the left side of the page.

chimneyfamily.com - if you want to look.

FYI part pf my problem may have been with incorrect chmod permissions.

[quote name=‘baniels’]FYI part pf my problem may have been with incorrect chmod permissions.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what seems to be the problem as everything look to be in place from my end. Using FireFox.

dont know why its not working fine with explorer.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Not sure what seems to be the problem as everything look to be in place from my end. Using FireFox.[/QUOTE]

I got that fear because I was having trouble getting blocks to stay in a new position when I moved them. An issue from earlier today regarding some file permissions seemed to be the cause of that. Once I fixed that, I was able to rearrange blokcs as needed.

I thought the two issues might have somehow been related. Seems to be all good now.

[quote name=‘tigerbabba’]dont know why its not working fine with explorer.[/QUOTE]

It is not working with explorer? How so?

I followed the instructions and I’m still getting a horizontal scroll bar on a 1024x768 screen resolution using the basic skin. I don’t understand why since the basic skin on the demo site looks fine. Any ideas?