CS-Cart 2.0.5 is out!

A new version of CS-Cart has come out! It contains a number of improvements, new features, bug fixes and functionality changes. Some of them, such as the updated Google Base addon and new skins, are worth special mention.

Three new skins have been created for CS-Cart 2.0.5 and a lot more integrated from previous versions. A wide choice of colors and thematic designs available now will meet even the most demanding requirements.

Another change is the update of Google Base attribute list. As the Condition attribute became required starting on June 30, 2009, it is now included in CS-Cart feeds.

Can Trial users see the new templates?

Terrific I just got 2.04.working

After hitting install on my second site I get this:

During installation I got this:

Warning: ftp_chdir() [function.ftp-chdir]: Can’t change directory to store: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/store/controllers/admin/upgrade_center.php on line 914

Any ideas?

Can someone tell me if someone did a “manual” upgrade, file by file? What are the main bug to be fixed?

So far I found out that after upgrade to 2.05 horizontal menu does not work

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=5315[/url]

some skin logo problems… Anything else?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Can someone tell me if someone did a “manual” upgrade, file by file? What are the main bug to be fixed?

So far I found out that after upgrade to 2.05 horizontal menu does not work

[URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=5315[/URL]

some skin logo problems… Anything else?[/quote]

A lot bugs are fixed…This is a must upgrade version.

Luckily my modifications are mostly about styles.

For this level of customizations, I resolved the conflict manually: keep my changes and add bug fix styles according to the latest css file.

I did an upgrade file by file. I found many issues with this upgrade especially in the back end. Links to edit blocks were not working is my main issue. Not worth the time.

For the new bugs like in IE the image popup will not center and etc, I keep my old files and wait for cs-cart’s solutions.

This wastes a lot of time.

The upgrade center needs to be more easier to use or else it comes a disaster after upgrade.

You know, resolve all the conflicts are pretty time-consuming…