Credit Card Field Not Accepting If Not Logged In

Well, the good news is that the person that called yesterday and couldn't place a credit card order actually placed TWO orders today successfully!

That's great news!

I didn't have the same luck. No orders from unregistered customers since the upgrade.

I went ahead and submitted a support ticket. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

That's great news!

I didn't have the same luck. No orders from unregistered customers since the upgrade.

I went ahead and submitted a support ticket. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Keep us updated.

I'm getting more of a normal flow of orders now, so it appears mine is in good shape.

I got an answer back just this morning.

They said that the issue is caused by a bug in cs-cart and that it will be fixed in the next version. They gave a .diff file that I could apply until the next version comes out.

So I'm a bit confused because that is what they said previously. I waited until the latest version came out and I upgraded to the latest version last week. The problem still existed and that's why I submitted a help ticket.

Is this another bug that was found and a new diff file to fix? Or, say it ain't so, they didn't look into the issue on my site and gave a canned answer about the bug, the same as from last month?

I haven't had the time yet to look at the .diff file compared to what it is going to change. Holding off on answering Support till I can at least examine what they sent me.

* My orders have also normalized and people that haven't registered are checking out. With nothing being done (inferring from the helpdesk reply), it seems to have fixed itself. Weird!

I have a whole day on the 16th with nothing but registered customers orders. Then it seems to start accepting orders from unregistered starting on the 17th and normalizes going forward. Strange (because I have no explanation) but it does seem to be fine now also.

Thanks for the update. That does seem weird that it suddenly seemed to fix itself. But hey, we'll take it, right! :-)