Create Promotion Error

Hi,

I am trying to create a cart promotion manually.I create a cart promotion name "Test" with certain conditions on user ,products,on number of usage and total number of products in cart with bonuses discount on products.Promotion has been created successfully. When i am trying to purchase a product which is satisfied promotion condition then promotion applied successfully . Still i am not used that promotion and i go to the database and open promotion table after that i clone the "Test" promotion which i have created previously and give new name "Test1" and a new promotion is created with same conditions which are in promotion "Test".Now I have deleted the promotion "Test" only "Test1" promotion is left.After that when i go to the cs-cart back-end and access Marketing->promotions the "Test1" promotion listed down in the promotion lists.And now i am trying to purchase a product which is satisfied the conditions of "Test1" promotion but the "Test1" promotion is not applied to that product.Please reply me as soon as possible why this issue occurred and also tell the solution of this issue.

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to create a cart promotion manually.I create a cart promotion name "Test" with certain conditions on user ,products,on number of usage and total number of products in cart with bonuses discount on products.Promotion has been created successfully. When i am trying to purchase a product which is satisfied promotion condition then promotion applied successfully . Still i am not used that promotion and i go to the database and open promotion table after that i clone the "Test" promotion which i have created previously and give new name "Test1" and a new promotion is created with same conditions which are in promotion "Test".Now I have deleted the promotion "Test" only "Test1" promotion is left.After that when i go to the cs-cart back-end and access Marketing->promotions the "Test1" promotion listed down in the promotion lists.And now i am trying to purchase a product which is satisfied the conditions of "Test1" promotion but the "Test1" promotion is not applied to that product.Please reply me as soon as possible why this issue occurred and also tell the solution of this issue.

Thanks

I would recommend you to create a ticket in Help Desk, tech support will investigate this issue. I suppose there is some kind of misconfiguration like "number of usage" or something like this.