Create Pages

3.x Version

How do I find a link to the pages I have created in the content area? I am trying to add terms and conditions page to the block that was originally for “Why CS-Cart?” I have no idea where to add a link to the page I created. The block allows me to “Add a Page” from the page area, but it never shows up.

Thanks

Hello feniexstore.com,

Thank you for your message.

In order to know a URL of the created page you should click on the Preview link at the top on the right when editing a page in your CS-Cart admin panel. As a result this page will be opened in the storefront and you will be able to copy its URL from the browser address bar.

If you want to add a block with page links in the storefront, you should do the following:

1. In the administration panel, go to Design > Blocks.
  2. Click the + button in the necessary Grid and click on the Add block link. Open the Create New Block tab and click the Pages block type button.
  3. In the opened window enter the block name, select the Text links template in the Template select box.
  4. Open the Content tab and select the desired filling type in the Filling select box.
  5. Click the Create button.

As regards adding a page from the page area, could you clarify this issue in more detail? Any screenshots would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you.