Create A Static Website From Content Entered In Forms

We are trying to create a marketplace for a specific sector. We also plan to sell a special website for our customers.
Clients do not need very different modules and structures because their websites will be corporate websites.
If I create forms for the content that should be entered into the web sites, can I pull the contents of these forms from the web sites for each domain?

Unfortunately CS-Cart does not store forms data in database. It just sends emails with filled data.

Additional code customization is required in your case

I am a Wordpress developer. We use custom post types and custom fields for different (or complex) content to be used in the website.
In this way, we make the web sites suitable for different structures.
There is a page structure for stores in CS-Cart. Can we use it in our customers? Or alternatively, I need to develop a system.

Yes, modification is required here

We are trying to create a marketplace for a specific sector. We also plan to sell a special website for our customers.
Clients do not need very different modules and structures because their websites will be corporate websites.
If I create forms for the content that should be entered into the web sites, can I pull the contents of these forms from the web sites for each domain?

Hello!

We have Form Logs add-on that saves data sent through forms. It might help you in your development.