Create A New Header Section For Vendor Form

Hi,

Can anyone show me how to create a new header/ section to vendor form?

As right now, it is only having 1 section "Customer information", i want to add another section/header as "business information"

thank you so much and it might be useful for others need this. im really appreciated.

Unfortunately you cannot create custom sections for vendor profiles out of the box

Thank you eComLab

Hi,

Is there anyway we can add vendor profile field NOT showing frontend, but still REQUIRED backend?

For example, I want vendor to fill out business information but only backend, AND i dont want business information show at frontend because it is too many vendor fields to fill out frontend which is not a good flow.

Thank you guys

Hi,

Is there anyway we can add vendor profile field NOT showing frontend, but still REQUIRED backend?

For example, I want vendor to fill out business information but only backend, AND i dont want business information show at frontend because it is too many vendor fields to fill out frontend which is not a good flow.

Thank you guys

We'd like to help and please feel free to contact us here.

I am afraid, it is also not possible without code modifications

Hi,

This is the part of customization, you can write your requirement at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

Thanks!

Hi,

You can add new fields in the Vendor section, thick show but not required. They will show in the registration form and in the backend, but will be not visible in the frontend. Just added two fields in this way - Company ID and VAT ID.