Cre Secure Integration

Hello, Can someone give me some advice on how to integrate Cre Secure with CS-Cart? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

gooddealz - i've sent you a private message

Does anyone else have input on this? :grin:

Looks like a nice solution. I may have to take a look at this further for consideration. Currently I don't have any experience with it but will add it to my list of “maybe” upgrades. If we decide to use it ill let you know how we got it working.

I have been using cre-secure for over year, since it was made available in cs-cart. I use it with PayLeap. It does add costs to credit card processing, but it is a way of not collecting, storing and transmitting credit card information on site. I can still adjust credit card charges at PayLeap. The only thing I don't like with Payleap is the mandatory scans I still have to do, even though I do not collect cc info. Not expensive, but I thought I would not have to do it. They told me it is a Visa/Mastercard rule and not PayLeap.

I have not had any problems with the cre-secure/Payleap processing that I know of. Of course, if there was a problem from the customer side, I would probably never know. From the back-end, everything works well. I did have problems at the beginning with Safari browsers, but that was fixed a long time ago.

I also use PayPal Standard and PayPal express, which are also remote processing methods. Some cs-cart owners have reported some problems with one of these methods related to order status, but I have not had any problems. Amazon payments also works the same way. I had to stop using Amazon, because it was not working properly.

Bob

Thanks for the info Bob.

Hello!

[quote name='gooddealz11' timestamp='1345257965' post='143094']

Hello, Can someone give me some advice on how to integrate Cre Secure with CS-Cart? I would really appreciate it.

[/quote]

CS-Cart is integrated with CRE Secure since version 2.1 (released in 2010).

You can find 'CRE Secure' in the payment gateway lists on a payment method details page in your CS-Cart admin panel.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Thank you.