Crafty Syntax Live Help

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Does anyone use Crafty Syntax Live Help, and if so, do you find it slows down your site ? I would love to continue to use mine, but I remember a few people here mentioned the live help that used to be included in CS-Cart slowed down the site considerably…and I was wondering if technology has advanced much in that area[/COLOR]

Hi Dawn!

Any of these “additional things” will have at the least somewhat of an effect on your page load time, however, knowing a little about your particulars, I would not be too concerned at all as the benefits will most likely far outway the negatives. Allowing for some realtime feedback should be pretty beneficial right now.

Besides, your site is about 5 times faster than it was a week ago. :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Hi Dawn!

Any of these “additional things” will have at the least somewhat of an effect on your page load time, however, knowing a little about your particulars, I would not be too concerned at all as the benefits will most likely far outway the negatives. Allowing for some realtime feedback should be pretty beneficial right now.

Besides, your site is about 5 times faster than it was a week ago. ;)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Faster and better thanks to you :smiley:

Thanks Struck…I was hoping that would be the prognosis. If I would have been in the office today around noon with Live Help on, I could have answered a customer’s questions and gotten the order right away. She is hearing impaired so we are going through email and relay to get this together. BLAH ![/COLOR]

Zopim is good, easy to set up and free too

JOhn

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Zopim is good, easy to set up and free too

JOhn[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Thanks John…will check it out[/COLOR]