Cp Power Blog Blog Dependancy On Default Buildin Blog ? Y/n?

I need to know something in order to ... fix the issues in our store.

One of them being is ask the question if third party addon like Cart Powers Power Blog is dependant on the default blog that is build in CS Cart. In other words can I deactivate /uninstall the default blog addon withou issues ?

One question I ask is because I have redundancy in our store.

Back in 2016 I had asked a blog addon builder to configure his addon in our store. His addon made use of the base of the CS Cart default blog and allowed us to add categories of blogs.

Now this weekend we made the big switch to not only a new blog but also a new theme and a new buildup / freshly installed V4.6.2 version of CS cart.

Now I would like to delete those blogposts that relied on the old blog addon while I add those old articles into Cart Powers blog. The old blog addon used blogposts as pages. I believe Power Blog works differently but I cannot seem to delete those old blogposts without an " service unavailable" warning.

It is better to contact addon developer with the question

http://forum.cs-cart.com/user/22518-cart-power/

I have but as always you always wanted the answer yesterday :mrgreen:

I have but as always you always wanted the answer yesterday :mrgreen:

I understand your position, but we did not see this module and do know know how it works :)

I understand your position, but we did not see this module and do know know how it works :)

:idea: