Coupon Code Sent on Completed Order

I have had a look through the forums however cannot seem to see a thread that helps specifically. I am after a coupon code to be sent to my customers offering them 10% off their next order when I set their status to completed and wondered if there is anything in the promotions that I can set up to get this working.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Hello, AmitP

I suggest that you should follow the instructions in the “Automatic discount coupons for customers” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Note that if you follow these instructions, a coupon code will also be available for orders with the “Open” and “Processed” statuses.

Amit,

Just make sure in order stauses that the “change gift certificate status” is not ticked in open and processing.

JOhn

Don’t understand how changing gift certificates in open would have any affect on coupon codes. But another thought would be to set the number of usages to 1 or that coupon code could get passed on to everone and there mother.

Just a thought

When gift certificates are generated and activated in the OPEN mode, this means customers can euse them before the order is complete. This allows customers who order then cancel to get a gift voucher even though they havent spent…not good.

John