Copy Product Languages To Other Languages

Hi, i was wondering what's the best course of action on this client's store i am working on.

We added extra languages like Spanish, Finnish and Danish.
The product languages are not available in those languages, so i want to display English for these products.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Like a basic setting or a way to copy the English version of the product to selected languages?

Thanks

Hi, i was wondering what's the best course of action on this client's store i am working on.

We added extra languages like Spanish, Finnish and Danish.
The product languages are not available in those languages, so i want to display English for these products.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Like a basic setting or a way to copy the English version of the product to selected languages?

Thanks

Hello!

I suppose that if there are no translations for some languages, these variables will be in default language.

But I can offer you our Cloud Translation by Google add-on that helps you to translate the whole site or separate entities.

Hi Oleg,

Whilst that is the case on some variables, it is not on the product description. Isn't there any way, maybe with an shortcode, to load the product description from a selected language?

About that Cloud Translation, is there a working backend demo available?

Hi Oleg,

Whilst that is the case on some variables, it is not on the product description. Isn't there any way, maybe with an shortcode, to load the product description from a selected language?

About that Cloud Translation, is there a working backend demo available?

You can try to write a script that copies product name and description to other languages. They are stored in cscart_product_descriptions table.

Unfortunately, we do not have demo for Cloud Translation, because there is a limited amount of requests per day.

In earlier version I had someone making some changes to core files, where no matter what lang would I choose description was always pooled from EN.

I would gladly joint to get a solution.

Yeah, this is something someone or CS Cart has to look into.

The whole integrated language system is a bit hard to work with.