"Contact Us" - Customizable emails sent?

Seems when a user uses the “contact us” feature, when it is received in email, all it says is “Contact Us” as the subject. What about making it a little more configurable? Have it say “Jason Smith has sent you a question” or “Jason Smith has sent you a question about order #3783” etc? If you get alot of people asking questions, you just get an inbox full of emails named “Contact Us” all from whatever email you have it sent on. Would be much easier if you could put someones name or order number in an email. Or for that matter, my current software thta im using, the Subject is “Someone submitted the form from your ‘Contact Us’ page”, but the email shows up as if it was sent from that person, so I could just hit reply on it (the email) and it would be sent to that person. Am I making any sense? =)

You can find out how to modify the Contact Us Subject here - I used this recently and it works perfectly well in v2.2.3.

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1323168552' post='127329']

You can find out how to modify the Contact Us Subject here - I used this recently and it works perfectly well in v2.2.3.

[/quote]

Wheres here? =) Ive searched the forums and cant seem to find anything in that regards. Thanks!

Ok I found where you were talking about here:

Contact Us Subject - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

But I did that, and changed the word “Subject” to what I wanted it to be, but emails still being sent say “Contact Us” as the subject?