Connecting Page To Layout (Dispatch Thread #million)

Hello,

I've created a new page (Page Name: "Seller Profile") and I want to connect it to a layout that I've created for it (Layout Name: "Seller Profile Preview"), for this I need to figure out what is the Dispatch info of the new page so I'll be able to connect them togather.

In the backend when I click "page preview" this is what I get at the address bar:

"mydomain.com/seller-profile/?action=preview"

In the page editor of "seller profile" this is what I get at the address bar:

" mydomain.com /admin.php?dispatch=pages.update&page_id=10&come_from="

I need to know what to enter " Editing layout page: Seller Profile Preview->Dispatch->Custom->HERE" ; I've tried to enter " pages.view&page_id=10" and " page_id=10" and " Seller-Profile" and nothing worked.

I've search in the entire forum for connecting page to layout but none of the answers helped, plus I've looked in the documentation of Cs-Cart but nothing there.

Thank you for your time!

Joseph.

Please select the View page dispatch, then open the Pages tab and assign your CMS page to this layout page

http://prntscr.com/brtjfy

Hello,

I've created a new page (Page Name: "Seller Profile") and I want to connect it to a layout that I've created for it (Layout Name: "Seller Profile Preview"), for this I need to figure out what is the Dispatch info of the new page so I'll be able to connect them togather.

In the backend when I click "page preview" this is what I get at the address bar:

"mydomain.com/seller-profile/?action=preview"

In the page editor of "seller profile" this is what I get at the address bar:

" mydomain.com /admin.php?dispatch=pages.update&page_id=10&come_from="

I need to know what to enter " Editing layout page: Seller Profile Preview->Dispatch->Custom->HERE" ; I've tried to enter " pages.view&page_id=10" and " page_id=10" and " Seller-Profile" and nothing worked.

I've search in the entire forum for connecting page to layout but none of the answers helped, plus I've looked in the documentation of Cs-Cart but nothing there.

Thank you for your time!

Joseph.

Please select View page dispatch for your new layout location and add the desired pages on the Pages tab of the layout page settings page.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you very much eComLabs and Cs-Cart team.

This code for me highlights the menu for all pages.view, even when I specify an ID ex: ' pages.view?page_id=20 ' is targetting all my pages.view, instead of just the page specified (with id), and it's subpages.

Anyone have an idea what's the issue?