Completely new design

Just finished www.seahorsecases.net with a redesigned skin. Categories and products all changed.

Please let me know your thoughts, good and bad.

Thanks

[quote name=‘sholand’]Just finished www.seahorsecases.net with a redesigned skin. Categories and products all changed.

Please let me know your thoughts, good and bad.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Product prices in categories are aligned to left everything else is centered.

Product title and “View details ››” is same link maybe “View details ››” it is not necessary and can be removed?

Overall it is hard to recognize it is still cs-cart, good work.

Also when you click on page logo it does not bring you back home but to Home | Exception

Darius,

Thanks for the reply. I have fixed the top link back to the home page. I can’t believe I missed that!

As for the categories prices, mine are showing up centered. Can you let me know what browser you are using and the exact page so I can duplicate it?

With the View Details link I was trying to get to the lowest common denominator. On my other site, some people didn’t know to click on the product title so I added the view details as well. Do you think it is distracting?

Thanks again,

Steve

Looking good! I like the way that you implemented the horizontal menu bar…it really makes the site look crispy clean. :smiley:

[quote name=‘sholand’]Darius,

Thanks for the reply. I have fixed the top link back to the home page. I can’t believe I missed that!

As for the categories prices, mine are showing up centered. Can you let me know what browser you are using and the exact page so I can duplicate it?

With the View Details link I was trying to get to the lowest common denominator. On my other site, some people didn’t know to click on the product title so I added the view details as well. Do you think it is distracting?

Thanks again,

Steve[/QUOTE]

I use firefox. My favorit sites are amazon, ebay. I sometimes borrow their ideas. They have millions of products but none with link “view details”. If you click on picture or title you will still get to product details.

Very nice redesign, wish you big sales!

Very nice!

Good idea on the Google checkout. I like the idea of making the normal checkout button larger so people don’t think Google is the only option.