Communication email not showing correct URL

Hi all,

I’m just testing our new store and when i write some communication to the specific order, the email that customer receive is not as it should be.

  1. our store has SSL but for some reason the link to the specific order has http:// instead of https://, and of course when i click on it, the page isnt found.

  2. the URL of that link is always in english even though i set it up in my language (slovene).

    (example: …it should be

    I checked the SEO rewrie and everythign is as it should. So im a little confused how come it’s not wroking.

    I’m also attaching the pic to see the link which should have https.

    Hope anyone can tell me how to fix this.