Commercial Mod Request

Firstly i apologise if this is in the wrong section, i couldn’t find a mod request forum:confused:

Currently using CS 1.3.3sp2.

I sell templates for another shopping cart and after 2 years ive moved my shop to CS because of all the features the other one lacked. The one feature it did have though was being able to view and limit the amount of times a template could be downloaded.

For example the download is active for 72 hours and can only be downloaded 3 times. While CS allows how much time a download is available i am unable to see how many times a customer has downloaded their purchase.

This is needed mainly because it helps prevent fraud should a customer claim they had not downloaded but changed their mind and required a refund.

To summerise then i need to be able to see how many times their purchase has been downloaded from within their orders and limit the amount of time it can be downloaded.

I would be willing to pay $50 for this mod idealy including installation or very simple installation instructions. The price is negotiable :wink:

Many thanks

andi

hell, i would make it for free if it was a mod that i strongly believe in,

but i just dont, but that’s another issue…

b.t.w.how do you know that a download has been received 100% succesfully?

Why dont you contact the guys from cs-cart? they make

stuff like this all the time for an enormously reasonable price! maybe your

price…dunno.

good luck with it m8!

I did contact them but the price they quoted seemed a bit over the top :frowning:

ok, then i got it…

While nwsco is doing the mod, can you use your access log incase a customer wants a refund?

i’m doing a mod? not that i know of…:confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

andehm: that is a good idea yes, the logfile…why not eh?

Sorry if this is a think question but what log file?

[quote name=‘nwsco’]i’m doing a mod? not that i know of…:confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

andehm: that is a good idea yes, the logfile…why not eh?[/QUOTE]Yes confused. I mis-read your post. Slap me.

[quote name=‘willow1872’]Sorry if this is a think question but what log file?[/QUOTE]Apache and CS-Cart has log files you can review. In CS-Cart goto Administration > Logs.