Combining Cascading Style Sheets

[quote name=‘DawnG’][COLOR=DarkOrchid]I hope I have that analytical mind to get me through it. But a determined woman is a force to be reckoned with[/COLOR] ;)[/quote]

This is why I fear my fiancee :cool:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]This is why I fear my fiancee :cool:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]You should… heh heh[/COLOR] :wink:

If you dont know what css sprites are, here is a good explanation.

[url]http://css-tricks.com/css-sprites/[/url]

[quote name=‘TonyK’]If you dont know what css sprites are, here is a good explanation.

[url]http://css-tricks.com/css-sprites/[/url][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Thanks Tony…will definitely check it out !

UPDATE: I tried the “SpriteMe”, and I had only 3 tiny images and there were “NO” sprite suggestions. Don’t know what gtmetrix.com is complaining about rolls eyes[/COLOR]

Almost every site performance testing that is done for free has the goal of upselling you to their consulting services. It’s how they market their services. So their goal is to point out every possible issue and to overwhelm you so you will come to them for help.

So take the info with that in mind and you’ll do fine. An F means it didn’t detect any of the actions. But there’s nothing they can assume to know whether the action is appropriate or not for the site.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Almost every site performance testing that is done for free has the goal of upselling you to their consulting services. It’s how they market their services. So their goal is to point out every possible issue and to overwhelm you so you will come to them for help.

So take the info with that in mind and you’ll do fine. An F means it didn’t detect any of the actions. But there’s nothing they can assume to know whether the action is appropriate or not for the site.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]I needed that encouragement today…thanks much :smiley: I understand exactly what you are saying, and it certainly makes perfect sense. When you really don’t understand all the tech side of things, inadaquacy sets in…and you get swallowed up. I had done so well on my own before and I hope I can do it again[/COLOR] :slight_smile: