Combination Hash Field

Dear friends,

I'd like to know if anyone knows how to get the "combination hash" value in the "PRODUCT OPTION INVENTORY" table.

It seems not a random number.

I'm trying to import products, options, variants, etc through Excel files and I need to know how obtain this "combination hash" value.

Does anyone know on wich fields or variables is calculated? There is an algorithm that can be replicated in VBA code, for example?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Simons

It uses the fn_generate_cart_id function (app/functions/fn.cart.php). Arguments are product ID and selected option variants

Hi,

thank you for reply.

I'm not very able with code.

Suppose: product_id = 38203 - option_id = 28590 - variant_id = 48284 ... how can I get hash combination?

Regards,

Simons

Hi,

thank you for reply.

I'm not very able with code.

Suppose: product_id = 38203 - option_id = 28590 - variant_id = 48284 ... how can I get hash combination?

Regards,

Simons

For example, this code is used to generate combination hash:

$combination_hash = fn_generate_cart_id($product_id, array('product_options' => $product_data['product_options']));

Hi Oleg,

thank you for the message.

What I mean, is there an esay way to get this hash through an Excel formula or a VBA code, for example?

Regards, S.

Hi Oleg,

thank you for the message.

What I mean, is there an esay way to get this hash through an Excel formula or a VBA code, for example?

Regards, S.

No

to upload the product option via csv we need to rebuild the combination...

so cant we rebuild the combination for multiple products at a time??

plzzz help me... :-(

to upload the product option via csv we need to rebuild the combination...

so cant we rebuild the combination for multiple products at a time??

plzzz help me... :-(

Unfortunately, no. We can create special script for which will do the trick

ok :-(