Clixgalore Affiliate Integration

Hi,

I have a site running an affiliate program through clix galore, there is not custom code for CS Cart on the Clixgalore site. I recieved the following email for integration, however what are the variables referred to here and where would I place this code??? See below:-

[quote]If you are using a custom cart, please forward the tracking code below to your webmaster or engineer. The code below needs to be implemented into your order confirmation / thank you page.

This is the page presented to the customer after an order has been successfully placed.

Please note the variable SALE_AMOUNT_HERE needs to be replaced with the variable from your custom cart that holds the net order value.

The variable AN_ORDER_ID needs to be replaced with the variable from your custom cart that holds the order id.

src=“https://www.clixGalore.com/AdvTransaction.aspx?AdID=13307&SV=SALE_AMOUNT_HERE&OID=AN_ORDER_ID” height=“0” width=“0” border=“0”>

[/quote]

Thanks

Tim

Hello Tim,

I suggest that you should follow instructions in the “Adding a sales tracking code” article of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks but what is the variables for this lot?

[quote]Please note the variable SALE_AMOUNT_HERE needs to be replaced with the variable from your custom cart that holds the net order value.

The variable AN_ORDER_ID needs to be replaced with the variable from your custom cart that holds the order id.[/quote]

Hello Wunderlust,

You should use the following variables in your case:

SALE_AMOUNT_HERE - {$order_info.total}

AN_ORDER_ID - {$order_info.order_id}

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1310458751' post='116985']

I suggest that you should follow instructions in the “Adding a sales tracking code” article of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Also in this instuctions it says to add the following

[quote]NOTE: for versions 2.1.0 - 2.1.1 you should also make the following changes first:[/quote]

I am using 2.1.4. Should I also do this update or not?

Tim

Hello Tim,

No, you should not apply the mentioned code changes to your CS-Cart installation.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team