Click Payment - Wait For Paypal - Too Long

I’ve noticed more abandend carts recently, and when I do a test the seems to be an extended delay in connecting to paypal for payment. Paypal standard is my only online option.

While I investigate at paypals end is the an option I can put in place where instead of a blank page the customer is shown “Please wait” as I fear some think the is a problem when the page goes blank.

[quote name='kickoff3pm' timestamp='1435054114' post='220052']

I've noticed more abandend carts recently, and when I do a test the seems to be an extended delay in connecting to paypal for payment. Paypal standard is my only online option.

While I investigate at paypals end is the an option I can put in place where instead of a blank page the customer is shown “Please wait” as I fear some think the is a problem when the page goes blank.

[/quote]

Can you provide a screenshot of this setting on PayPal end? I suppose we should add this to PayPal configure instructions.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. The isn't an option at Paypal. The wouldn't be because this is waiting to connect to Paypal.

Do you think cs-cart could display something? perhaps on a timer if the connection is not quick enough. Or even stay on the check with showing an hourglass.

Hm as far as I remember there is a loading icon and a text waiting for paypal connection.

Will check this out.

I wonder if you find something before paypal?