CKEditor Full Package 4.3.1

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Here is the latest full blown CKEditor 4.3 that I threw together. I have only briefly tested on Ver 3 this so post if you find any issues.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Rename or backup the following:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/lib/js/ckeditor/[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/js/editors/ckeditor.editor.js[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Upload the attached file to the root of your installation and extract.[/font][/color]

[color=#ff0000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Download Link [/font][/color]

Hi,

The link didn't work. could you please provide the link. I want to activate the ckEditor full menu.

Thank you,

link die

The original post is 6 months old, that version of the [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CKEditor is probably older then dirt as far as technology goes - Sno[/font][/color]

4.4.1 Full Package - http://download.cksource.com/CKEditor/CKEditor/CKEditor%204.4.1/ckeditor_4.4.1_full.zip

Thank you.

Thanks.

So to install we copy over the new files over the older ones?

Pick a version… http://download.ckso…ditor/CKEditor/

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1401485025' post='184708']So to install we copy over the new files over the older ones?

[/quote] A valid but unanswered question… yes copy the files over…

But it seems that something else is also needed as …

I DL'd v4.4.6 and copied the files over… Had to “&cc” clear the cache, but it no longer shows the menus as per my other post:

[url=“No Changes In Ckeditor After Configuring Config.js - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums”]No Changes In Ckeditor After Configuring Config.js - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

So is there someting else tha needs changing?

Also of note was that if I just renamed the original folder (eg ckeditor_old) and created a new “ckeditor” folder the editor would not show at all. Instead just flashing "

As soon as I deleted the ckeditor_old folder, it worked… almost.

I wonder if there is any guide to installing later and more functional versions of ckeditor in cscart4.2.x ?

There is a guide of sorts, but its specific to a paid version with all the plugins.

Cheers

Ive copied over the files and edited the config file to show all the menues… horrible grey menus, but one major issue ai found was that as soon as any style is applied to text while editing, the styled text just disapears… Its still there in source, but wont display in wysiwyg mode.

Anyone else have this issue?

Maybe in v4.3x cscart would consider providing a more functional version of CKEdit? With COLOR menu buttons!