Checkout Progress Is Halted And Shows No Error

Hello,

My site was working fine and I am not a developer but has been using it for a quite while as cs-cart seems quite easy to manage.

The site was running smoothly for months now, but suddenly from yesterday we are having strange issues.

Currently any user in my site can browse products, add to cart and proceed to checkout. Cart page is running without any issues but once i click to proceed to checkout there i can find error.

Error is strange as it keeps saving data of shipping/billing address but does not move ahead to next steps.

Whenevery I try to proceed ahead, it says The profile data has been updated successfully.

This is all i can see and my customers are not being able to order products for 2 days now.

Can you guys help me out, or let me know if anybody has gone through such errors.

Regard,

Have you recently installed a new payment method? What is the default payment method shown on your checkout page?

You mentioned an error. What is the error that's being reported?

You might want to check your php error_log file to see if there is any relevant errors reported there.

But first, you should simply clear your cache ([your_comain]/[admin_url.php]?cc and see if the problem goes away.

Hello!

Also you should check the shipping methods configuration.

Can you guys help me out, or let me know if anybody has gone through such errors.

So you see white page if the order is placed?

Hello,

My site was working fine and I am not a developer but has been using it for a quite while as cs-cart seems quite easy to manage.

The site was running smoothly for months now, but suddenly from yesterday we are having strange issues.

Currently any user in my site can browse products, add to cart and proceed to checkout. Cart page is running without any issues but once i click to proceed to checkout there i can find error.

Error is strange as it keeps saving data of shipping/billing address but does not move ahead to next steps.

Whenevery I try to proceed ahead, it says The profile data has been updated successfully.

This is all i can see and my customers are not being able to order products for 2 days now.

Regard,

Do you have custom profile fields with type radio group or select box? There is a known bug in version 4.6.2 that can cause such issue if you have such profile fields. Take the following steps to resolve this issue:

1. Open the app/functions/fn.cart.php file of your installation.
2. Replace following line:

$user_data = array_map('trim', $user_data);

with these lines:

$user_data = array_map(function($param){
        return is_array($param) ? $param : trim($param);
    }, $user_data);

3. Save the changes.

This fix will be included in CS-Cart 4.6.3.