Checkout goes to 500.shtml on Place Order

Good Afternoon All,

I have recently started to get a very strange problem occuring on our card payment option. When people try to place an order using a card payment the site times out and show a domain.com/500.shtml page. The order is processed in the backend however it comes through as incompleted.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Hello AmitP,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you for your response Pavel. I have done this and your colleague has basically told me it's not CS-Cart's problem and has told me it is “probably” our server! This has only started to happen to us on 2.2.1+ installations and we are hosted on Martfox which I know is setup to host many many many CS-Cart installations! I hope that you can reply and try to resolve this for me. I was just told to put define('PROFILER', true); into my config.local file and that has not helped resolve the issue unfortunately.

Kind regards

[quote name='AmitP' timestamp='1314693743' post='120624']

Thank you for your response Pavel. I have done this and your colleague has basically told me it's not CS-Cart's problem and has told me it is “probably” our server! This has only started to happen to us on 2.2.1+ installations and we are hosted on Martfox which I know is setup to host many many many CS-Cart installations! I hope that you can reply and try to resolve this for me. I was just told to put define('PROFILER', true); into my config.local file and that has not helped resolve the issue unfortunately.

Kind regards

[/quote]

It's Martfox. I know this as I moved a client for the same reason.

The VPS server you are using isn't powerful enough to run as necessary, specifically from a security point of view.

A 500 error is an internal server error and normally means the ownership or chmod on files/folders is incorrect. Which domain is having this problem?

P.S. You should report this issue to Martfox support.