Checkout button on header

Hi, I am working on 3.0.6.

I would like to have a 'Checkout' button along with 'View cart' button on the mini-cart located above the header. It is a working example from V4.0, can we add this button in any way to version 3.0.6? Please view attached image.

Thanks,

blocks_11.png

Hello cm4554,

Thank you for your message.

This button already exists there in CS-Cart 3.0.6 by default. Please have a look at the screen shot below, which was taken in our demo store. If you do not see this button in your store, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

checkout_button.png

Thank you, I have realised now about the button which already existed in the 3.0.6. I have recently imported my 2.2.4 shop to 3.0.6 through 'Site Import'. After the import, everything working fine, but the 'checkout' button has disappeared.

Hello cm4554,

Thank you for your message.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

the checkout button disappear if you have selected the option:

“When the customer clicks on any Checkout button/link in the store, redirect to the Cart content page first”

in configuration > general

[quote name='Roto' timestamp='1369925804' post='162734']

the checkout button disappear if you have selected the option:

“When the customer clicks on any Checkout button/link in the store, redirect to the Cart content page first”

in configuration > general

[/quote]

Many thanks Roto. That worked like charm!!!

[quote name=‘cm4554’ timestamp=‘1369997803’ post=‘162804’]

Many thanks Roto. That worked like charm!!!

[/quote]

you’re quite welcome :mrgreen: