Checkout Allow Customers To Pay Order Again

In my live website using cs-cart version 4.10.3.SP1 in Settings/Checkout there is a checkbox option to Allow customers to pay order again if transaction was declined, this option does not appear in Settings/Checkout in my development site using cs-cart 4.11.1.SP1
Is this Setting located somwhere else or has it been discontinued for some reason. Could this cause problems for my customers using the Checkout if I upgrade my live site to 4.11.1SP1 or newer versions.
Note: I am still using the Step-by-Step Checkout [Deprecated]
I have not used the new lite checkout yet after reading many negative comments on the forum.
I have attached some images.

4.11.1.SP1.png

4.10.3.SP1.png

Well, even if this checkbox is removed, but

Administration > Statuses > Open is set to Pay order again you can pay order again from

index.php?dispatch=orders.details customer Orders area

Well, even if this checkbox is removed, but

Administration > Statuses > Open is set to Pay order again you can pay order again from

index.php?dispatch=orders.details customer Orders area

Thanks, are you saying that in Administration > Statuses > Open the checkbox for Pay order again should be ticked.

Thanks, are you saying that in Administration > Statuses > Open the checkbox for Pay order again should be ticked.

Right. Then the customer will be able to pay order again from the order details page