Check Out Pg No Cvv Request For Discover

My check out screen does not bring up a request for the security number. The other cards do. Where do I look to find the problem. I have a customer who is trying to order and the orders are failing with a note that security number is required. I can suspend that on Paypal but then all the cards are affected. see screen shots attached.

Thank you

discover cvv missing.jpg

CVV required on other cc.jpg

My check out screen does not bring up a request for the security number. The other cards do. Where do I look to find the problem. I have a customer who is trying to order and the orders are failing with a note that security number is required. I can suspend that on Paypal but then all the cards are affected. see screen shots attached.

Thank you

Hello!

You need to find the template used in this payment method. You can check it in the payment method settings in the admin panel.

[attachment=12362:configure credit cards.jpg][attachment=12363:set up for ccA.jpg]I found the template cc.tpl Now what?

I have one set up with all of the credit cards included (except Paypal)because they all go thru Paypal.

I would guess that what is good for 1 card should be good for all?

They all show the entry space for cvv except Discover.

What should I do Next?

Thank you

configure credit cards.jpg

set up for ccA.jpg

attachicon.gifconfigure credit cards.jpgattachicon.gifset up for ccA.jpgI found the template cc.tpl Now what?

I have one set up with all of the credit cards included (except Paypal)because they all go thru Paypal.

I would guess that what is good for 1 card should be good for all?

They all show the entry space for cvv except Discover.

What should I do Next?

Thank you

Please send me PM with the FTP access to your store so I can examine the issue.

Please check PM for important info