Check boxes on packaging slips

We print off packaging slips instead of invoices and place them inside of the packages we ship.

Thing is, we produce custom items based upon product options the buyer has chosen. That being said, is it possible to add check boxes after each product option listed on the packaging slip. This way my guys can check off each option as a quality control every order before it ships.

Hi ckad79,

I'm not sure to have understood exactly what you need but do you simply want a new column after quantity to check with a pen on the packing slip(s) you've printed ?

If yes, very simple.

Regards,

Alexandre

[quote name='cyberlex7' timestamp='1345051176' post='142931']

I'm not sure to have understood exactly what you need but do you simply want a new column after quantity to check with a pen on the packing slip(s) you've printed ?[/quote]

Yes. I just need some checkbox next to each product option on the packaging slip so that my guys can check off each option and make sure the order is complete before putting the slip in the package and shipping it.

Thanks.

Let me know how I can code this? I found the packaging slip template but I can't figure out how to code this?

Hi

just find in you active skin the print_packing_slip.tpl (skins/your_skin/mail/orders)

and in line 251 replace the whole table code with this:

{foreach from=$order_info.items item="oi"}
{if $oi.amount > 0}

{/if}
{/foreach}
{$lang.product}{$lang.product_code}{$lang.quantity}{$lang.check}

{$oi.product|unescape|default:$lang.deleted_product}
{if $oi.product_options}
{include file="common_templates/options_info.tpl" product_options=$oi.product_options skip_modifiers=true}{/if}
{$oi.product_code}{$oi.amount}

you ll then get this as result

[attachment=5767:box-in-slip.jpg]

Fotis

box-in-slip.jpg

Thanks so much for this - just came across it and it works a treat.

Works great…Thanks!!

;)