Cheapest SSL Certificates

Hello All,

I just found the Cheapest SSL Certificates… More, it’s running on a CS-Cart website version 2.1.3 PROFESSIONAL :smiley:

Cheap RapidSSL Certificate: 3 years @ [SIZE=“3”]$9.00/year[/SIZE]!

Cheap PositiveSSL Certificate: 3 years @ [SIZE=“3”]$8.00/year[/SIZE]!

Lee Li Pop

Please, note:

This is NOT one of my websites (I live in France, Europe, this website is in California, USA). These links are direct links, with NONE affiliate link. So, I am NOT affiliated to this website, or to this reseller. I’ve NEVER bought anything on this website.

I don’t think you live in France. You are chinese LOL

I’m one of the bloody foreigners here in the UK and live in London, which doesn’t look like an English city so, why Lee cannot live in France? BTW, I know two 101% Englishmen, who have Lee as their surname and one is married to a Vietnamese lady.

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Hello All,

I just found the Cheapest SSL Certificates… More, it’s running on a CS-Cart website version 2.1.3 PROFESSIONAL :smiley:

Cheap RapidSSL Certificate: 3 years @ [SIZE=3]$9.00/year[/SIZE]!

Cheap PositiveSSL Certificate: 3 years @ [SIZE=3]$8.00/year[/SIZE]!

Lee Li Pop

Please, note:

This is NOT one of my websites (I live in France, Europe, this website is in California, USA). These links are direct links, with NONE affiliate link. So, I am NOT affiliated to this website, or to this reseller. I’ve NEVER bought anything on this website.[/quote]

Just so that you know, Postive SSL is underwrited by Comodo.

RapidSSL is great but also PositiveSSL which I'll probably switch to. RapidSSL has been having issues with certain versions of FF that they cannot seem to fix :\ Some customers actually emailed worrying about the security.

I'm using this https://www.globessl.com/SSL-Certificates,QuickSSL-Premium.htm

Had it for a year no problems, renewing in couple months.

I’m buying 2 SSL’s this week.

For my first shop I’m using Alpha CA which seems like a great deal. Well accepted and cheap.

Now I don’t actually really care much about the price (not that I’d pay 600 a year, but if it’s 10 or 40 makes no real difference). I just want a good certificate…

Would really appreciate some recommendations from some people who know what they are talking about, cause I sure don’t when it comes to SSL certificates. To me they seem all the same except for the green bar you can have or not have ;)

Thanks!

I've been getting mine where I get my servers; it works well because they install and everything and I can concentrate on other things.

When I purchased one previously from a cheaper SSL place, I discovered that it did not cover both www and non www - so you might want to check that when comparing SSL's.

When it comes to security and surgery, you shouldn't always go with the cheapest option.

I believe that the Cheapest SSL is on Godaddy SSL which they give more user needs than extra features. Just search for a very good coupon code for lowering the price.