Changing Value in Shopping options

firstly big thanks to all the contributors in this forum, simply makes a great product even better by having this support.

need to find out if i can change the value in the shopping options search, we sell promotional products and have thousands of products priced from $0.30c to $1.80, need to know how to break up the seacrh values so they can be more refined. such as $0.30c to $0.80c, and $0.80c to $ 1.50 and so on.

thanks

superp

The items per page don't help you? You can sort by price…

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1311376988' post='118041']

The items per page don't help you? You can sort by price…

[/quote]

we will have over 40 different catagories with anywhere up to 20 different sub catagories.

I must be missing something, but search has nothing to do with categories unless you've identifed that as a sort criteria. Are you sure you're talking about search and not “products from sub-categories” on the category page?

Guess it's not clear to me what you're really looking for.

Maybe a screenshot?

see attachment, for a clear explanation.

[attachment=4375:23-07-2011 12-55-48 PM.jpg]

23-07-2011 12-55-48 PM.jpg

Tony, if I can recall correctly, the price filter in the standard cart does not allow cents (0.12). I believe this is what superp is asking about.?

Yes Tool, I think you are correct. It wasn't clear that he was talking about a price filter and no, I don't believe it is of fine enough granularity to give him what he wants without modifications.

Before it wasn't clear what you were actually trying to do. So I believe my prior comments are not applicable.

[quote name='superp' timestamp='1311389911' post='118048']

see attachment, for a clear explanation.

[attachment=4375:23-07-2011 12-55-48 PM.jpg]

[/quote]

Which software u r using for creating that type of arrow ?

Miracles, its a peice of software called snagit, allows me to take any part of the screen and add colours, text arrows etc

superp