Changing Shipping Method Icon

When a vendor adds a new shipping method in my marketplace there is an option to add a shipping icon (1.jpg) to represent the selected shipping service. I would like to incorporate the three main shipping services (2.jpg) used on my marketplace so a vendor can just use a check box to select the correct shipping service and icon to show on order details. I have attached a few images showing a rough idea of what I am trying to accomplish. Let me know if this can be done fairly easy or not? Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

When a vendor adds a new shipping method in my marketplace there is an option to add a shipping icon (1.jpg) to represent the selected shipping service. I would like to incorporate the three main shipping services (2.jpg) used on my marketplace so a vendor can just use a check box to select the correct shipping service and icon to show on order details. I have attached a few images showing a rough idea of what I am trying to accomplish. Let me know if this can be done fairly easy or not? Thanks.

I am afraid there is no easy way to do it. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

Our team is also at your service. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com