Changing Our Marketplace Of Add-Ons And Themes

is there a addon that would email reminders to abandoned carts

Several developers have addons that send email reminders about abandoned carts. One example is our Auto Mailer addon

I'm having a difficulty with the Youpi theme and Cs-Cart V.4.12.2.SP2.
I use the 3 button options "buy now", "Select Options" and "not available" the problem is that if in that product I have activated "Select Options" it does not show "not available" in case the inventory is zero. شركة تنظيف في دبي is there a addon that would email reminders to abandoned carts
I use the 3 button options "buy now", "Select Options" and "not available" the problem is that if in that product I have activated "Select Options" it does not show "not available" in case the inventory is zero.
My suggestion is that you should also support license management from the store.
Ideally you would define your domains and all addons will activate for those.
This way it will be easy to request a new license activation for a development server.
Now we have to contact all the different addon providers one by one.
(You could also have a higher level of domains grouping since somebody could have
many different stores)

Many add-ons are so outdated that their functionality is now integrated into the base product. If you can't/don't want to remove them, at least report them somehow so they can be filtered out for more updated and useful products.

There are hardly enough addons and themes. Even a 3rd party addon site for any other shopping cart has more addons. So much importance on filters should be given only when there are tons of addons.

Please market your software well. Take your marketing to the next level. Have top collaborations. You have a winning product in your hands but nobody knows about it. It pains me so much seeing a great product not having enough developers.

This is with hope that CS cart will possibly involve the people who have bought the licenses and collectively we can help to make the work flow simple and easy. Even the youtube videos are confusing. Definitely not for a non technical person to use CS cart yet.

There are 2 issues with 3rd party addons (developer's perspecitive)

1) The cs-cart market is way too small to warrant the investment on developing spec-products. I built addons for cs-cart for more than 10 years but the volume of sales is so low, that only 30% of them were ever profitable.

2) Cs-cart no longer cares about developer investments. Ie. a developer implements a fully functional piece, then cs-cart comes along and implements a portion of an addon thereby making the addon obsolete. I've had this happen several times.

It's a no-win situation with cs-cart from a developer's perspective. There is no requested input from developers on future releases/functionality. They have the attitude that they know all. But most of their developers have never sold a product on line and have no concept of what it takes to run a business (or provide accounting for a business). Just look at the Vendor Accounting. It makes no business sense and does not break down costs/charges so a Vendor or Merchant can tell what's really being applied.

This is why I've basically given up on cs-cart and have decided to focus on retirement and golf! :-)