change welcome registration email text

Where can I edit the text of the welcome email users receive when registrering?

Right now it says:

Dear Mr. Customer,

We welcome you to My Website.

You can log into your account using the following

Username: emailuser@myemail.com

Password: XXXXXX

You can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: storeemail@mystore.com

Note: This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to storeemail@mystore.com

[quote name='cherubrock74' timestamp='1330465775' post='132290']

Where can I edit the text of the welcome email users receive when registrering?

Right now it says:

Dear Mr. Customer,

We welcome you to My Website.

You can log into your account using the following

Username: emailuser@myemail.com

Password: XXXXXX

You can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: storeemail@mystore.com

Note: This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to storeemail@mystore.com

[/quote]Hye,

Did you fine out how to edit it yet?

May be this

johnbol1 I was able to change the text as suggested in the post you linked…but in that text I cannot use html…there is no possibility to add space between the text line…in the email the customer will receive my text looks like one loooong line of text.

anyone know if Is there a place where I can add the text, maybe a logo to the welcome email?

I am using 2.2.4

Why can't you use html? I'm pretty sure html is able to be used in languages.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1357602786' post='152336']

Why can't you use html? I'm pretty sure html is able to be used in languages.

[/quote]

Maybe cause from the look of the field I assumed it did not work…douh…

just tried and it worked…thanks