Change Id In Searchanise

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi there,[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

We need a little help in modifying code of searchanise.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

In default searchanise addon, how can we change the code where it only works for the id=“search_input” as in our theme we have id for search set as “search_input_2”?[/size][/font]

Thus where can we find it in the code ?[/size][/font]

Thanks in advance.[/size][/font]

NaMo[/size][/font]

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1402940067' post='185850']

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi there,[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

We need a little help in modifying code of searchanise.[/size][/font]

In default searchanise addon, how can we change the code where it only works for the id=“search_input” as in our theme we have id for search set as “search_input_2”?[/size][/font]

Thus where can we find it in the code ?[/size][/font]

Thanks in advance.[/size][/font]

NaMo[/size][/font]

[/quote]

[quote]design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/searchanise/hooks/index/scripts.post.tpl[/quote]

check

Searchanise.SearchInput = '#search_input';

Hi eComLabs,

Thanks for the reply.

We are having 2 searches, one having id search_input and other as search_input_2. What changes should we make so that searchanise works for both the id's?

Thanks

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1403007584' post='185910']

Hi eComLabs,

Thanks for the reply.

We are having 2 searches, one having id search_input and other as search_input_2. What changes should we make so that searchanise works for both the id's?

Thanks

[/quote]

We received similar request recently. I have contacted Searchanise team and they said that there is no ability to use 2 or more search inputs.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1403010584' post='185912']

We received similar request recently. I have contacted Searchanise team and they said that there is no ability to use 2 or more search inputs.

[/quote]

Hi eComLabs,

Can't we use the and operator here or some if else statement to modify it in some way around?

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1403012050' post='185914']

Hi eComLabs,

Can't we use the and operator here or some if else statement to modify it in some way around?

[/quote]

No, it is not supported

Well, in our search when we add another block, then the “id” gets incremented. I guess if we would be able to change the id then we would be able to fix it. How can we manage to not increment the id in the search block?

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1403017246' post='185921']

Well, in our search when we add another block, then the “id” gets incremented. I guess if we would be able to change the id then we would be able to fix it. How can we manage to not increment the id in the search block?

[/quote]

You should check the “templates/common/search.tpl” file of your store-front theme:

Thanks