Change Home Page Title

Hi

I would like to remove/change ‘CS-Cart’ on my Home page title.

I have taken note of this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=3698&highlight=page+title[/url]

but it doesn’t work for me.

I have v. 2.1, and a search for ‘page_title_text’ in Languages reveals nothing.

A search for ‘page_title’ gives a result, but changing the value doesn’t have any effect.

Thanks all

Go to:

Design > Blocks > All pages and click on the gray icon beside of ‘All pages’…

This should be in the SEO module section, because nobody will find it there in the ‘Blocks’ section…

Thanks Indy - oh so easy… still, better than in Langauges

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Go to:

Design > Blocks > All pages and click on the gray icon beside of ‘All pages’…

This should be in the SEO module section, because nobody will find it there in the ‘Blocks’ section…[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!!! I can’t find it anywhere after my website is updated!

[quote name=‘grabbags’]Thanks a lot!!! I can’t find it anywhere after my website is updated![/quote]

Here is a screenshot…

image-024.jpg

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Here is a screenshot…[/QUOTE]

I found it. Thank you for your screenshot.

Thank you Indy! Interesting that I need to research how to change the homepage title and meta info. But then again I'm finding that after paying $400 for this excellent software it's a challenge to find all the places where CS-Cart has branded my store. Every time I think I've done it I find another hidden gem. Not cool.

Updated for CSC4: Design > Layout (Main) > Homepage > little tiny gear icon next to title that you had no idea does anything

CSC KB article for changing page titles

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='grafis' timestamp='1382617782' post='170284']

Thank you Indy! Interesting that I need to research how to change the homepage title and meta info. But then again I'm finding that after paying $400 for this excellent software it's a challenge to find all the places where CS-Cart has branded my store. Every time I think I've done it I find another hidden gem. Not cool.

Updated for CSC4: Design > Layout (Main) > Homepage > little tiny gear icon next to title that you had no idea does anything

CSC KB article for changing page titles

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

I would have never found that, thanks!