Change discount label to "SAVE $"

I had this whipped in v2.0.4 but as usual kept lousy notes and after searching here several times for the solution obviously came up empty. So I am clueless how to make this happen in 2.0.14.

The default view for a product is a little discount tag with something like, “-17%.” Does absolutely nothing for me and I assume most customers. What I had and need is to change this to “Save $10.45” or “Save 17%” - the actual dollar difference or the percentage.

NM - figured it out right now. So simple I should pay someone to kick me in the head for not seeing it sooner!

In case anyone has a similar brain fart,

OPEN

product_data.tpl (/TEMPLATE_NAME/customer/common_templates/)

FIND (about halfway down as **** Discount Label ****)

<div class="discount-label" id="line_prc_discount_value_{$obj_id}"><br />
            <em><strong>-</strong><span id="prc_discount_value_label_{$obj_id}">{if $product.discount}{$product.discount_prc}{else}{$product.list_discount_prc}{/if}</span>%</em><br />
        </div>
```<br />
<br />
REPLACE WITH<br />
<br />
```php
<div class="discount-label" id="line_prc_discount_value_{$obj_id}"><br />
            <em><strong>Save </strong><span id="prc_discount_value_label_{$obj_id}">{if $product.discount}{$product.discount_prc}{else}{$product.list_discount_prc}{/if}</span>%</em><br />
        </div>
```<br />
<br />
So basically replace the "-" with "Save" and that's it.<p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_06_2011/post-3114-13081579442297.jpg">discount_save_label.jpg</a></p>

Should probably make a language variable since you’re now using text. Something like

discount_label_prefix=-

and then changed to

discount_label_prefix=Save

And the code above changed to:

{$lang.discount_label_prefix}...

Thank you sir for the suggestion.