Change Credit Cards Types In Version 4.23

In version 3 under Administration there was an option called Credit Cards. Here one could select what cards they accept. I can not find this option in version 4.23. Any help?

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1417281032' post='198332']

In version 3 under Administration there was an option called Credit Cards. Here one could select what cards they accept. I can not find this option in version 4.23. Any help?

[/quote]

Unfortunately this feature was deleted from CS-Cart package as the system detects card type automatically now and the selectbox with card types was removed.

Thanks.

Okay, time for a small rant against cs-cart. They keep taking out basic features that are important to a shopping cart.

1. In version 1 of cs-cart you could order multiple independent items on one page with one add to cart button. FEATURE NOW GONE

2. Product Configurator. FEATURE NOW GONE

3. Ability to select which credit cards you accept. FEATURE NOW GONE

4. plus many moreā€¦ FEATURES NOW GONE

Sometimes I believe cs-cart developers forget they work on shopping cart software.

OK. Rant over.

By the way, how is one supposed to select what credit cards they accept without this functionality. I need to turn off american express. I imagine now I need to edit the code :(

Does anyone have an answer to turn off American Express? Our customer currently has 20k held up by amex because their products don't meet Amex's approval.

I'd like to know how to turn off certain cards too. Not everyone accepts Amex and Discover.

Thanks,

Brandon