Certain products show no shipping options

I use manual shipping rates for all my cart. So, if the shipping address is in Alabama, USA it gives a particular flat rate, for Canada another rate, etc.

For some reason, I noticed today a certain group of products (in one particular category) are not displaying any shipping methods at all. I did a test order by placing such a product in my cart and no options were available. I then went back and added another product outside the category and options appeared.

Is there something that would prevent a product from showing shipping options? I don’t know of any way to give certain settings per category.

I checked my products to see if FREE SHIPPING was checked and it wasn’t. I also don’t know of any manual shipping method settings that might stop them from appearing. I do know of settings such as, if product is worth more than $20 than charge $10 for shipping. Still, since these items that are not showing shipping are worth more than $80 each, the $20 restriction should be fine.

I can’t seem to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated?

I’m running: [color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]CS-Cart: version [/size][/font][/color]3.0.6 PROFESSIONAL