Cdn Not Showing Images

I have just completed the CDN settings, however when i import any more products, the images don't show in the storefront.

Pre-existing product's images work fine and are hosted with amazon, however the addition of new product's images do not.

All the data from a CSV file import works fine, however the thumbnails and detailed images don't show at all.

Has anyone experienced this before/ know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Attached is a test file that worked fine when CDN was not activated but didn't work after CDN was activated.

testcsv.csv

Please make sure that the same names are not used for image files, namely images of new products do not have the same names as old ones.

Please make sure that the same names are not used for image files, namely images of new products do not have the same names as old ones.

Hi,

this even happened with completely new products - I even requested a demo store and tried it on there and it didn't work. All the information appeared apart from the images.

Also, when I disabled it and then uploaded new products to my hosted server, the products didn't show images then - I had to restore my website to the day before the CDN was set up for the imagesof new products to show after importing.

Hi,

this even happened with completely new products - I even requested a demo store and tried it on there and it didn't work. All the information appeared apart from the images.

Also, when I disabled it and then uploaded new products to my hosted server, the products didn't show images then - I had to restore my website to the day before the CDN was set up for the imagesof new products to show after importing.

This issue requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Help Desk and provide temporary FTP access to your server so we can examine the issue in more detail.