cc_slideshow or cc_banner... cant remember

Hi Lads…

Does someone know where can I get the slideshow banner for cs-cart called: "cc_or ccc_slideshow, or cc_ or ccc_banner? I remember someone post it long time ago, even I downloaded it and worked great, but few days ago I tried to find it out again and it dissapeared from the forum,and I remember I got it from here, the maker also had another free social plugin for cs-cart I think it was call cc_ or ccc_social or something like this…

Does someone remeber these plugins I´m talking about? does someone know where can I download them again?

Thanks

There is the Coding Staff rotator, I think it is cs_something. Do you think that is what you mean?

I don't remember it being free at anytime, but you can get it from them at http://www.codingstaff.com/

Hope that helps,

Brandon

There was a free one as well, called ccc. They had a website with some free add-ons for some months but seem to have disappeared.

I might be able to find them, i'll check later on.

You could also try the free NIVO slider that's been going around here. See Nice banner with Nivo Slider for CS-Cart 2.x, free solution - Store Design & Templates - CS-Cart Community Forums

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1331963000' post='133299']

There is the Coding Staff rotator, I think it is cs_something. Do you think that is what you mean?

I don't remember it being free at anytime, but you can get it from them at [url=“http://www.codingstaff.com/”]http://www.codingstaff.com/[/url]

Hope that helps,

Brandon

[/quote]

Hi Brandon and Flow… Brandon it isnt the one of codingstaff it was another free , javascript made, you can check it at www.distribucionesnevadis.com , I dont remember where I got it, I suppose from here, I meant the forum, but I cant remember. It was a very easy one you just had to copy/paste/overwrite and that was all… no coding or change anything.

Flow, please if you have it would you please share it again? I have it but already installed (Copied in several shops) but I dont remember the structure I should copy to extract it.

Thanks again Lads

Hi you actualy mean www.1clue.com?

I saw there what you mention above. Try there.

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1332006735' post='133319']

Hi you actualy mean www.1clue.com?

I saw there what you mention above. Try there.

Fotis

[/quote]

Hi dvsgr… Thanks for the info

It´s not in there… I cant remember where I got it…

Thanks

Ok, so i dug around a bit and I was able to make the complete add-on out of the files I found on an old cs-cart install I had.

I just tried it and it works great. It's using the nivo slider… so for all the peops who had trouble getting that too work, this will do the trick.

Unzip and upload to root… and install the add-on

Then make a block, choose

Block content: banners

appearance type: ccc banner

choose specific and enter size, etc.

Save… done. You have a nivo slider on your page using cs-carts banner add-om.

I have no idea where the guys that posted this went, it's like they disappeared from the face of the earth. If you're reading this, thanks for making this add-on that for some reason was sort of missed by the community.

Ahahahaha … DEADLY!!!

Thanks a lot flow !!!

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1332015030' post='133331']

Ok, so i dug around a bit and I was able to make the complete add-on out of the files I found on an old cs-cart install I had.

I just tried it and it works great. It's using the nivo slider… so for all the peops who had trouble getting that too work, this will do the trick.

I have no idea where the guys that posted this went, it's like they disappeared from the face of the earth. If you're reading this, thanks for making this add-on that for some reason was sort of missed by the community.

[/quote]

thanks man.

Nicely done.

The site I posted before( 1clue.com), use to have that for free, but I don't see it anymore…weird

He had also nother one like 3d or cc_carousel. It is also gone.

Cheers Flow

Hey Flow,

I'm sure its a stupid question, but I'm really new to CS cart and I currently have the multivendor edition. I can't seem to get this file to work on my site. I downloaded the file from your post on March 17. I unzipped the file and uploaded to my addon folder in my Cpanel. I went to my admin panel, went to my add-on page, and there is nothing new listed. I'm sure I'm missing something really simple…

Hi there!

You should upload the unzipped files/folders to your root (so in public_html), not to addons (the folder is include in the zip so it’s now probably in addons/addons)

So just drag the unzipped folders into public_html. That’s it.

Let me know if this works for you :)

Thanks Flow, made the change and it works… you’re the best! I appreciate your help :grin:

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1332015030' post='133331']

[/quote]

Thanks flow. Works like a charm on v2.2.4 PRO!

see this addon is nice and discreet

Thanks everyone for this post, played around a little and got it working.

Question, the slider transition is random from one to the next (e.g. sometimes fades, sometimes scrolls, sometimes left, etc.). Any way I can have it so it fades on each/every slide transition?

[EDIT : just went into the template and changed the code to 'fade'. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to work, or if it should/can be configured through CS admin, but good enough for now for me to play with. Thanks again!]

One last question, can this slider in any way be included in an html block?

[quote name='wwgreen' timestamp='1343847136' post='141983']

One last question, can this slider in any way be included in an html block?

[/quote]

Why would you wanna do that?

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1343883721’ post=‘142007’]

Why would you wanna do that?

[/quote]

Short answer :

Because I want to. :-)

Long answer :

I guess because the slider sort of sits out there as it’s own element/block. By itself, it just shows graphical banners/images that you make up. Fine, it’s doing what it needs to do… but no html or text can be added nearby.

There are other uses, but in our case, we have a series of photos that show the growth (we sell live plants) of a specific crop. Sort of a time lapse from just planted to blooming. Placing the slider within an html block would allow us to describe/promote with text above and below the the slider, instead of the slider sitting by itself.

I can put html blocks above and below the slider for this, but then my css does wonky things with the rounded borders I have set up, vertical spacing is messed, etc. Just more complicated.

I could embed a video or something like that, but I don’t want the play/pause controls. An old-school animated GIF looks hokey as well.

Just wondering, thanks.

[EDIT : put html blocks above and below slider for our use, looks ok… not as polished as the rest of the html portions with borders, but looks much better than previously thought. I guess I could make a wrapper for the slider as well, but not worthwhile for our short term use/promo. Thanks again, Flow, your question prompted some more testing and a reasonable solution.]

Hello. I have installed the ccc slideshow that Flow attached and i find it great, thank you for that. However i have a problem and since i am novice in these matters it seems i cannot find a solution so if any of you guys can give me a suggestion it would be great. I want to use different banners for the 2 different language versions i have. For the ccc slideshow, i use text banners where i insert 2 different jpg photos for each language and for each language i insert the link i want with the “insert/edit link” button. If i used a graphics banner i would have only one picture for both languages. This works fine for my other banners but when i utilize it in the banners for the ccc slideshow, the links i insert are not working. It is there if you open the html code of the text banner but disappears on the slideshow. I have Pro v2.2.5.