Cart Tuning

Just wanted to take a moment to leave a review. We have purchased a custom template from Cart Tuning. We also enlisted their custom development services (twice) requiring some unique changes to be made. They responded quickly, professionally to all of our needs. Customer service is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Hi Dezigner and Chris!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the CS-Cart community.

Best regards,

CartTuning team

I am not a technical person and the support, patients and service from CartTuning is top. Their great products with outstanding customer service makes CartTuning a great choice for not only me but anyone that would like to develop with CS-Cart. We look forward to working with CartTuning in the future.

Amazingly fast support. Work fine. Good job! Maybe just add the possibility to translate the content displayed in a slide (“Html content”) for multilanguage website and it will be perfect.

Regards.

I also want to recommend CartTuning. I use their FAQ addon and it works great and does everything that I need it to do. Also, when I've had questions, I've gotten fast and friendly replies.

Their addons are great and so is their customer support. Kind of hard to ask for much more.

Thanks,

Brandon