Cart-Power Graceful Theme

Thank you for pointing that. We are making on update.

Cart-Power, can you please check the e-mail and support ticket I sent you. Need some help, I cannot download any of my add-ons I purchased with you and also need some bug fix due to updated CS-Cart on Templates etc. All specifics are in the e-mail but I created a quick ticket on your site as well. Your message box on these forums was full.

Cart-Power, can you please check the e-mail and support ticket I sent you. Need some help, I cannot download any of my add-ons I purchased with you and also need some bug fix due to updated CS-Cart on Templates etc. All specifics are in the e-mail but I created a quick ticket on your site as well. Your message box on these forums was full.

Thank you for the post. Currently we are very busy and will be able to answer to you in the nearest future.

Just like to say that skin is not installing on 4.3.5 incorrect structure.. Waiting for update..

Dear Darius,

We have tested the latest version of Graceful theme on CS-Cart version 4.3.5. All works correctly.

Please see this demo:

Storefront

Admin panel

Darius, if you are having problems it might be that you are trying to upgrade Graceful theme. Look at my earlier posting. Although it was dismissed by Cart Power, there clearly is a problem with upgrading this theme. Completely deleting the Graceful addon on files and then reinstalling might fix your problem.

Cart-Power, I like your theme and don't regret buying it, but I think I have found a bug with your Floating menu add on which came with your Graceful theme.

Your code in footer.post.tpl adds padding-top to the css code if the width is > 767. But it does not undo that change when width is < 767.

Resizing a window down, switches off the menu floating, but it does not undo the padding and it does not display well.

I fixed the problem by replacing

} else {
floatMenu.unstick();
$('.tygh-top-panel').removeClass('fixed-class100');
}

with

} else {
{if $addons.cp_floating.cp_floating_var != "cp_only_menu_and_logo"}
$('.tygh-header').css({
'padding-top' : ''
});
{/if}
floatMenu.unstick();
}

In other words, undo the padding-top css change.

Thank you for the post. Currently we are very busy and will be able to answer to you in the nearest future.

Hopefully the nearest future is not far away, you guys used to be really quick on support, I understand you may be busy, but that was a huge benefit to working with you in the past. I want to continue to support your company by buying more add-ons as well, just need some help getting things fixed after updating the site, the Graceful theme is all out of whack and most of the add-ons don't work. I tried to do some things myself, but the download links have all expired in My Account on your site. I have opened support tickets there, sent e-mails with specific bug fix needs and haven't received any reply or help yet, plus your message box is full on this forum. I appreciate your attention as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Everything is alright. It is my absolutely silly mistake.. Was adding theme not in theme page but in addon page :D

Darius, if you are having problems it might be that you are trying to upgrade Graceful theme. Look at my earlier posting. Although it was dismissed by Cart Power, there clearly is a problem with upgrading this theme. Completely deleting the Graceful addon on files and then reinstalling might fix your problem.

Thank you for that. There is another thread were few others including me asked if there is a way to modify search. Some people are old fashion and wish to have regular search bar instead of hover or click popup is there easy way to do this ? Personally I like search of default cs-cart brightness there.. Also there are few similarities in your and that theme, but I find much easier to customize your theme to my taste.

Dear Darius,

We have tested the latest version of Graceful theme on CS-Cart version 4.3.5. All works correctly.

Please see this demo:

Storefront

Admin panel

Thank you for that. There is another thread were few others including me asked if there is a way to modify search. Some people are old fashion and wish to have regular search bar instead of hover or click popup is there easy way to do this ? Personally I like search of default cs-cart brightness there.. Also there are few similarities in your and that theme, but I find much easier to customize your theme to my taste.

Dear Darius,

You can set default CS-Cart search field on Cart-Power Graceful theme. In your Admin panel go Design > Layouts > Default tab. Press "Pinion" button on "Search" block and select "Serch default" template. Save changes.

Cart-Power, I like your theme and don't regret buying it, but I think I have found a bug with your Floating menu add on which came with your Graceful theme.

Your code in footer.post.tpl adds padding-top to the css code if the width is > 767. But it does not undo that change when width is < 767.

Resizing a window down, switches off the menu floating, but it does not undo the padding and it does not display well.

I fixed the problem by replacing

} else {
floatMenu.unstick();
}

with

} else {
{if $addons.cp_floating.cp_floating_var != "cp_only_menu_and_logo"}
$('.tygh-header').css({
'padding-top' : ''
});
{/if}
floatMenu.unstick();
}

In other words, undo the padding-top css change.

Thank you for the information!

Cart Power,

I really need some help, I don't know what is going on over there but no-one responds to anything. At the very least can you re-open the download links to all of the add-ons I have purchased from you so I can try to resolve as many issues on my own if no-one is interested in supporting previous customers anymore?

Sorry to make negative post, but this is the complete opposite experience in service I used to get from you guys, I am a bit disappointed.

Thank you

For some reason all text in this theme is forced to upper case. If you would rather control capitalization yourself, add the following to the CSS. It would be good if Cart Power could make the uppercase a configurable option.

h3.ty-news__title,
h4.ty-benefits-guarantees__title,
.notification-content-extended h1,
.product-title,
.ty-accordion .ui-accordion-header,
.ty-age-verification + .buttons-container .ty-btn,
.ty-breadcrumbs__arrow,
.ty-breadcrumbs__a,
.ty-breadcrumbs__current,
.ty-cart-content__payment-methods-title,
.ty-cart-content__product-title,
.ty-cart-items__list-item-desc a,
.ty-cart-total__a-estimation,
.ty-checkout__title,
.ty-compact-list__title a,
.ty-compare-menu__item,
.ty-discount-label__item span,
.ty-grid-list__item-name a,
.ty-mainbox-title,
.ty-menu__item .ty-menu__item-link,
.ty-order-products__item,
.ty-orders-detail__table td > a,
.ty-pagination__item,
.ty-pagination__selected,
.ty-pagination__text,
.ty-popup-tabs__item,
.ty-product-block-title,
.ty-product-filters__advanced-button,
.ty-product-filters__reset-button,
.ty-product-filters__title,
.ty-product-list__item-name,
.ty-product-list__item-name .product-title,
.ty-product-notification__product-name,
.ty-scroller-list__description .product-title,
.ty-sidebox__title-wrapper,
.ty-sidebox__title span,
.ty-sidebox__title a,
.ty-sort-dropdown__wrapper,
.ty-tabs__a,
.ty-tabs .subtab a,
.ty-template-small__item-description,
.ty-top-panel__title,
.tygh-footer .footer-menu a,
.tygh-footer h1, .tygh-footer h2, .tygh-footer h3,
.tygh-footer .ty-tag-cloud a
{
text-transform: none;
}

One problem with this theme is that the result of a search does not display product filters - which is standard CSCart functionality.

The theme does display product filters in categories display.

However, if you try to modify the layout to include filters in search results (as in the theme's categories layout), it does not display very well. Ideally the filters should display as they do in the categories display. The theme's CSS needs to change to support product filters in both search and categories.

One problem with this theme is that the result of a search does not display product filters - which is standard CSCart functionality.

The theme does display product filters in categories display.

However, if you try to modify the layout to include filters in search results (as in the theme's categories layout), it does not display very well. Ideally the filters should display as they do in the categories display. The theme's CSS needs to change to support product filters in both search and categories.

The filters can be placed on the Search results page. Please, check it in our Demo

Dear Friends,

We have a new Demo for the Graceful theme.

Please, note that the theme includes 14 add-ons now.

The detailed information about it on the official theme page.

Thank you.

After purchasing this theme, can it be used on localhost for experimenting and on the live store/domain simultaneously?

Like your themes, really looking forward for something fresh new minimalistic and modern.

Dear Friends,

We have a new Demo for the Graceful theme.

Please, note that the theme includes 14 add-ons now.

The detailed information about it on the official theme page.

Thank you.

After purchasing this theme, can it be used on localhost for experimenting and on the live store/domain simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible. After purchasing the theme contact us by e-mail sales@cart-power.com and inform about your localhost. We will include it into your license.

Thank you.

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you that we have added new modern and elegant Midnight style to the Graceful theme.

You can check the style in our new demo.

Thank you.

All in all I am very pleased with the Graceful theme however like I am missing a few things that are essential for a better ranking of our store.

and

tags

Right now if I try to implement a h1 tag the font is so large is breaks the design completely, I need more control over the tags than I have now. What is the best practice in CS Cart and the Graceful theme to adjust the

and

tags for instance for use in the WYSIWYG. It is just too large.

2. the customized search field

You helped me with the searchfield to overwrite the Graceful search field but it not as good as the one of the default Responsive theme search field.

Can you assist ? Not asking for free aid.

All in all I am very pleased with the Graceful theme however like I am missing a few things that are essential for a better ranking of our store.

and

tags

Right now if I try to implement a h1 tag the font is so large is breaks the design completely, I need more control over the tags than I have now. What is the best practice in CS Cart and the Graceful theme to adjust the

and

tags for instance for use in the WYSIWYG. It is just too large.

2. the customized search field

You helped me with the searchfield to overwrite the Graceful search field but it not as good as the one of the default Responsive theme search field.

Can you assist ? Not asking for free aid.

Please, contact us by e-mail: sales@cart-power.com. Describe the required modifications in details and our developers answer to you soon.