Add-on is upgraded and renamed to Power Statistics. Please take a look at this post to get full information.
Today we are glad to announce a new add-on from Cart-Power. It is Power Statistics add-on.
The main assignment of Power Statistics add-on is to allow administrator to see where the customer on the site came from before he made a purchase and see which income you get from the click-through of a determined resource. However, this is not all features of this module. Administrator also can view all the click-throughs to his site, choose the period he is interested in and many more.
All add-on's features:
- all functionality of default CS-Cart statistics add-on
- ability to see the most popular products
- ability to see the most viewed products
- online users statistics in admin area (ip address, country, browser, current url)
- special visual block of online users in customer area (different view options allow to see information about countries and browsers of online users)
- detailed information about product popularity in admin area (you can edit each field of popularity: viewed, added, deleted, bought)
- extended product popularity block in customer area (different view options)
- detailed information about sold products in customer area (different view options, ability to choose order statuses which will be taken into account)
- information about all external referrers in admin area
- all the referrers for each product, category, page in admin area
- an alternative to view latest ordered products block in a separate pop-up or in a chosen area of the customer page (you can set a limit for the number of products shown)
- all the click-throughs of a customer before submitting an order
- detailed statistics of first referrers to your store
- monitoring of conversion of each referrer (total profit of each referrer)
- statistics of the click-throughs on your store
- statistics of the orders which were placed after a determined click-through
- figuring out the total income of the chosen click-through
- possibility to limit the number of a particular user click-throughs recorded in the database
- possibility to set up the time interval between click-through and its registration in the database
- possibility to delete the referrers which do not result in submitting an order according to the set up schedule
- manual delete of the click-throughs
- cookies to collect information about user
- possibility to set up the storage time of the Cookie used by add-on
- ability to remove statistics
- ability to see statistics by operating system, browser, resolution
- ability to see statistics by language, country, ip address
- configurable search by statistics
Add-on has the following settings:
Save transitions amount - maximum amount of transitions which will be saved for one user.
Save transitions timeout (s) - amount of seconds timeout between two transitions of one user, before transition will be saved in database. So, if using click two times to link from Google, for example, second transition will not be saved.
Save transitions without order (days) - amount of days before all transitions without order will be removed. You should configure script by cron for this action. Script is located in root directory of the shop and named "delete_all_urls_without_order.php" by default.
Cron password - password for delete_all_urls_without_order.php script. You should use the following format to run it: your_domain/delete_all_urls_without_order.php?password=cart-power
Cookie lifetime - lifetime of cookie which used by add-on to collect information about transitions.
You could also delete all urls without order manually here.
To go to search page of conversion statistics, just go to Orders > Conversion Statistics:
Search page of conversion statistics:
Grey color of string means, that this transition is first for defined user. So, this "From Url" is first url from which customer goes to your store.
You could easily go to any url of transition, delete it or search all transition from defined url:
There is advanced search where you can search transitions with different conditions:
You can easily take a look at statistics by defined order:
You can find Conversion statistics tab on the order detailed page.
Click here to go to the official add-on page on our site.
Add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.0.x - 4.9.x
We plan to integrate many useful and interesting features for this add-on in the nearest time. If you have any ideas to make this add-on better, we will be glad to consider it =)