We are glad to inform you about our new Import from eBay add-on that import products from eBay to CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor store and update them.
All you need is the standard set of correct eBay developer IDs (API, token, Certificate Key, Developer Key).
The instructions on how to use the module:
1. Install the add-on and input the license number on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page in the store administration panel, specify the license number.
2. If you have the developer account on eBay input the Developer Key for eBay, Application Key for eBay, Certificate Key for eBay, User Token for eBay on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Import from eBay page. If you do not have the developer account, please create it here and generate the access credentials following the eBay instructions. The general instructions are below:
- - activate your developer account after registration (the form will be sent to your e-mail specified during the registration;
- - click here to create new Application (in case the link is not opening try to type the URL manually in your browser: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/account/default.aspx);
- - enter the Application Title;
- - click Create a keyset in the Production section - after that you will have 3 keys (Application ID (Key), Developer ID (Key) and Certificate ID (Key),
- - on App Id click User Tokens > Get a User Token Here > Sign into Production to create User Token;
- - enter login and password from your user eBay account (NOT DEVELOPER’S account). It is necessary for making a link between your user eBay account and developer’s account.
- - read and accept the agreement to see the UserToken (a plenty of symbols). This token will be hidden and encrypted for security reason.
If you want to retrieve it sign as the eBay user from this page at any time.
3. Open the Products > Import from eBay > eBay category manage page, choose the eBay country site, specify the level of categories ( 1 - root category, 2 - root category and sub-category, etc., 0 - all available categories) and get these categories. You can get categories from several sites if you need it. Map (set the links between) eBay categories and your store categories. Choose the Default eBay category on the Products > Categories > [category_name] > eBay page. This category can be only one in the store. This category is used when you import some products with an unmapped category.
4. Go to the Products > Import from eBay page, specify the time period and eBay seller’s name and get his/her listings. You can get the listings of several sellers if you need it. After that, tick the required products, click the gear button and choose Add selected to import queue. Add other products if necessary and click the gear button > Process import (number of chosen products) in order to initiate the import procedure. The results of the import will be displayed on the same page. All imported products will get the Disabled status.
- - compatibility with responsive and basic themes;
- - user-friendly interface;
- - display of the errors;
- - ability to choose several local eBay sites for receiving categories;
- - ability to import products from several eBay sellers within one session;
- - ability to import products by limited sets in order to avoid server overloading;
- - ability for the root administrator to enable/disable the eBay import functionality for vendors;
- - ability for vendors to import their products
- - ability to import product weight; (!new).
- - ability to import eBay listing options; (!new).
Add-on settings page:
Categories management page:
Products import page:
- CS-Cart version 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x;
- Multi-Vendor version 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x;
Official add-on page.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Add-on settings page: