Cart-Power Add-On: Free Shipping Notifier

Hello!

I tried the addon in a previous version and the category restrictions didn't work. Did anyone try this now? There is a category that I want to be excluded from free shipping notification.

The add-on does not have the functionality to exclude categories from the free shipping notification. Please, contact us via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com, describe exactly what you need and we try to find the best solution for you.

Best regards,

Hi, this was very useful IF you want free shipping for different values depending on country currently selected.

Im sure someone could tell me of a more graceful way of doing this, but if you change the free_shipping_block.tpl file to the following you will be able to customise the costs and places free shipping will apply by changing the {if} {elseif} statement with the country codes you want eg {if $j=="AT"} $free_shipping_val=100 would give you AT Austria with cart total over 100.

Hope this help!

{assign var="free_shipping_val" value=""|fn_get_free_shipping_value}

{if $free_shipping_val != 0}
{assign var=“shipping_left” value=$smarty.session.free_shipping_left}

{if !$cart}
	{$cart = $smarty.session.cart}
{/if} 
{if $cart.user_data.s_country}
{$_country = $cart.user_data.s_country}
	{assign var="countries" value=1|fn_get_simple_countries}
          {foreach from=$countries item="country" key="code"}
                    {if $_country == $code}
                    	{assign var="j" value={$code}}
                    {/if}

{/foreach}
                    {if $j=="AT" || $j=="BE" || $j=="GE" || $j=="MC" || $j=="LU" || $j=="DE" || $j=="ES" || $j=="NL"}{* Austria Belgium Georga Luxe germany netherlands spain *} 
						{$free_shipping_val=150}
						{$shipping_left=$free_shipping_val-$cart.display_subtotal}							
						{if $cart.display_subtotal > $free_shipping_val}
							{$shipping_left=0}
						{/if}

{elseif $j=="PT" || $j=="GB"}{* UK Portugal  *}
						{$free_shipping_val=100}
							{$shipping_left=0}
						{/if}

{elseif $j=="IT" || $j=="SE" ||  $j=="HU" || $j=="FI" || $j=="DK"}{* Italy Sweden Hungary Finland Denmark *}
						{$free_shipping_val=200}
							{$shipping_left=0}
						{/if}

{elseif $j=="CZ" || $j=="GR" || $j=="FR"}{* France Greece *}
						{$free_shipping_val=250}
							{$shipping_left=0}
						{/if}

{else}
                    	{$shipping_left=$smarty.session.free_shipping_left}
                    	{assign var="free_shipping_val" value=""|fn_get_free_shipping_value}

{/if}
{/if}

{if $smarty.session.cart.total == 0}
    {assign var="complete_percent" value= 0}
{else}
    {assign var="complete_percent" value= ($free_shipping_val - $shipping_left) / $free_shipping_val * 100}
{/if}
{if $shipping_left <= 0 && $complete_percent != 0} {__('free_shiping_available_for_you')} {else} {if $shipping_left > 0} {include file="common/price.tpl" value=$shipping_left} {else} {include file="common/price.tpl" value=$free_shipping_val} {/if} {__('more_to_free_delivery')} {/if}

{/if}

Hi!

Thank you for your idea.

Unfortunately, this solution can be used only in 1 store with the strongly set up.

We develop the add-on to be as more universal as possible with the settings only in the administration panel.

Best regards,

Can you exclude other countries then? I only offer free shipping in the US.

Hello

Can you exclude other countries then? I only offer free shipping in the US.

Unfortunately, this can be done as a custom modification in your store, but can't be added to the common add-on package. Please, contact us via e-mail Sales@cart-power.com to discuss it in more details.

Best regards,

Can you edit the text that is displayed?

For example "$100 for free shipping AUSTRALIA only"?

If that could be done it would work for country-specific free shipping

Hi,

I have this add-on on CS v4.7.2, but cannot change color, i dont have field COLOR in add-on settings as shown on https://store.cart-power.com/images/detailed/1/free-shipping-notifier-add-on-settings.png

See my screenshot in attachment.

JS

freeship_notif.jpg

Hello!

Can you edit the text that is displayed?

For example "$100 for free shipping AUSTRALIA only"?

If that could be done it would work for country-specific free shipping

Yes, you can change the text, but can not set up it for Australia only.

Best regards,

Hello,

Hi,

I have this add-on on CS v4.7.2, but cannot change color, i dont have field COLOR in add-on settings as shown on https://store.cart-power.com/images/detailed/1/free-shipping-notifier-add-on-settings.png

See my screenshot in attachment.

JS

Sorry for misleading you with this screenshot. The add-on does not have this setting now, because all notifications are in the form of the graphic block.

The changes can be only via css files of the add-on. Please, contact our support team regarding this issue.

Best regards,

We have 3 different free shipping zones:

1. within our country: above 15

2. within europe: above 50

3. worldwide: above 150

How does this addon cater to this for users not logged in?

Hello!

We have 3 different free shipping zones:

1. within our country: above 15

2. within europe: above 50

3. worldwide: above 150

How does this addon cater to this for users not logged in?

Thank you for this question. The default user location will be active to the not authorized user. The free shipping calculation depends on it. Free shipping conditions will be updated according to his/her destination after the customer logs in.

Best regards,

Most people do not log in. So I take it that they will only get accurate notification when they are already in checkout.

I think it would require GeoIP to work for guests.

Hello!

Most people do not log in. So I take it that they will only get accurate notification when they are already in checkout.

I think it would require GeoIP to work for guests.

Thanks for this question. That's not exactly true, unregistered users can see the free shipping notification right after he/her will add any product to the cart. For example, the site guest can see free shipping notification on the detail product page. As I said before, free shipping calculation depends on default user location (unregistered user). Please, contact us sales@cart-power.com, if you want to discuss the individual add-on revision and add the GeoIP functionality.

Best regards,

If the user is from a different location than the default location and the free shipping amount is therefore different, then the notification will be incorrect. If the customer expects free shipping because of the notification, but then when going to checkout finds that they have not met the minimum yet, they will be very disappointed. This can lead to a loss of sales.

If the vendor only ships within the same country/state then the current functionality is very useful. For international shipping its not useful in its current form.

Hello!

If the user is from a different location than the default location and the free shipping amount is therefore different, then the notification will be incorrect. If the customer expects free shipping because of the notification, but then when going to checkout finds that they have not met the minimum yet, they will be very disappointed. This can lead to a loss of sales.

If the vendor only ships within the same country/state then the current functionality is very useful. For international shipping its not useful in its current form.

Thanks for this message. Add-on functionality is rather useful for international shipping too. But I agree with you, that unregistered users can be disappointed by the free shipping conditions changing after they log in. So it's critically important to insert the customer destination at the beginning to calculate free shipping rates correctly. May be our Products shipping cost and Google Geolocation add-ons are more appropriate for your store. If you still have any questions, please, contact us at sales@cart-power.com.

Best regards,

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Free Shipping Notifier add-on to version 1.3 from 04 of August 2022. What is new:

[+] - The ability to use separate promotions for the free shipping notifier block for each storefront in CS-Cart Ultimate.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Посмотреть обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Free Shipping Notifier add-on to version 1.4 from 16 of December 2022. What is new:

[!] - Free shipping notifier block was not displayed if you set hidden status to the promotion that works with the add-on.
[!] - There were issues displaying the block on tablets when placed horizontally. Fixed.
[!] - A double notification was displayed when adding a product to the cart. Fixed.
[!] - When the “Show on the product page” setting was turned off, the display of the block in the cart was also disabled. Fixed.
[!] - When removing an item from the cart, the value in the block was not recalculated. Fixed.

Official Add-on Page

Посмотреть обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Does it have the feature of restrict free shipping only to selected countries and add charges other than that? Or it is a future one not yet available for all.

Hello, marelemore12!

This feature is not available yet, however, we have a Shipping and Payment Restrictions add-on.

In theory it is possible to customize the requested fucntionality based on the two add-ons.

You can send us the detailed request on sales@cart-power.com and we will estimate the development for you in 1-2 business days.

Best regards,
Cart-Power.

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Free Shipping Notifier add-on to version 1.5 from 20 of September 2023. What is new:

[!] - If an item was added to the cart and then deleted, the amount of the cart to get a “free shipping” bonus was not recalculated. Fixed.

Official Add-on Page

Best Regards,

Cart-Power