Cart-Power Add-On: Call Request

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403198262' post='186095']

Nice one.

Just purchased this morning.

Works fine for me.

[/quote]

We are glad to hear it! Thank you for the purchasing!

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1403173227' post='186065']

We have fixed this bug. We have updated package, you can download it in the “downloads” section in your account of our site.

[/quote]

I sent a message but I cannot download a new copy because my download link had exp. I'm not for sure if you got the message or not so posted here.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403198262' post='186095']

Nice one.

Just purchased this morning.

Works fine for me.

[/quote]

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the purchasing!

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1403366353' post='186210']

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the purchasing!

[/quote]

Can you refresh the download link for order #147? Thanks!

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1403369261' post='186213']

Can you refresh the download link for order #147? Thanks!

[/quote]

Dear Clips,

We have sent you new package by email. Sorry, that you don't get package as soon as we release it.

Thank you.

Order # 160

Still awaiting my download links ??

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1403426533' post='186231']

Dear Clips,

We have sent you new package by email. Sorry, that you don't get package as soon as we release it.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Sorry, hope I didn't jump the gun there. When you said a few days ago that there was a new release with the fix I just figured it would be there. When the download wasn't I thought maybe something was wrong.

I did just test the new install you emailed and it still does not work correctly. Likewise it does not work on your demo site either. I have tried in Firefox 30.0, IE 9 and IE 11. So I guess it may be a browser issue. The PCs we've tried it on is Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows 8. It does not allow to “add to cart” on any of them. You can push the add to cart button, but nothing actually goes in the cart.

@jimmyod

I am curious, where do you have your copy installed. I wonder if it is clashing with something that both we and cart-power has installed on our sites.

[quote name='tigerbabba' timestamp='1403434050' post='186234']

Order # 160

Still awaiting my download links ??

[/quote]

Sorry for the delay with it. We will send you packages of “Auction” add-on and “Gogle trusted store” add-on today.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1403457046' post='186241']

Sorry, hope I didn't jump the gun there. When you said a few days ago that there was a new release with the fix I just figured it would be there. When the download wasn't I thought maybe something was wrong.

I did just test the new install you emailed and it still does not work correctly. Likewise it does not work on your demo site either. I have tried in Firefox 30.0, IE 9 and IE 11. So I guess it may be a browser issue. The PCs we've tried it on is Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows 8. It does not allow to “add to cart” on any of them. You can push the add to cart button, but nothing actually goes in the cart.

@jimmyod

I am curious, where do you have your copy installed. I wonder if it is clashing with something that both we and cart-power has installed on our sites.

[/quote]

We will contact you by email in a few hours to resolve this issue.

We have just sent packages for orders #147 and #160. Please, confirm that you got them.

Thank you.

Clips,

I am using 4.1.5 and installed per package contents. I am able to add items to cart and check out.

I hope you get this resolved.

Cart Power,

What was the issue with Clips & others?

Should I get the update as well even if I am not having issues?

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403606185' post='186327']

Cart Power,

What was the issue with Clips & others?

Should I get the update as well even if I am not having issues?

[/quote]

No, they just get old packages. We had problems with download area. We sent them new packages yesterday. If you can add product to cart, you have the latest version.

The latest download did the trick! Works great. Thanks for helping to get it resolved.

Thanks also for changing the primary folder to the “Request a Call” which is what it is called after install. On the previous installs I kept looking for a “Call Request” program and that was not showing in the add ons area.

BTW, for those who update, don't forget to clear the cache.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1403620575' post='186346']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]BTW, for those who update, don't forget to clear the cache. [/font][/color]

[/quote]

Yes, cache is common cause of failure =)

Got it installed and it's working great! Got a few request within a couple of days. Since a lot of our calls rely on customers wanting to talk on the phone, we think this will be very helpful.

I was wondering if there is a way to delete a message or pick a date range? Seems like this page might get cluttered after some time. Not to mention we did a couple of “test” call request thinking we would be able to easily delete them but now I can not figure out how to.

Dear Clips,

[quote]I was wondering if there is a way to delete a message or pick a date range?[/quote]

It will be added as custom development service.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Seems like this page might get cluttered after some time. Not to mention we did a couple of “test” call request thinking we would be able to easily delete them but now I can not figure out how to.[/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We have added this ability.

[/font][/color]

Excellent job Cart-Power. How do we get a copy of what you have added?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1404218508' post='186739']

Excellent job Cart-Power. How do we get a copy of what you have added?

[/quote]

Thank you. You can download the latest version in download area of your account on our site.

Downloaded the latest version you sent, installed, cleared cache but it does not show the option to delete anything. We just got our first spam on it too that just says “isoupzrqalz” in all 3 fields. Does this maybe need some type of simple spam protection? Maybe that ask a question or something?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1404684153' post='187054']

Downloaded the latest version you sent, installed, cleared cache but it does not show the option to delete anything. We just got our first spam on it too that just says “isoupzrqalz” in all 3 fields. Does this maybe need some type of simple spam protection? Maybe that ask a question or something?

[/quote]

We have just checked. You have the latest version of add-on in download area of your account on our site. If you installed this package and don't see the “delete” button, please, contact us within our site, provide us with ftp access and we will re-install add-on for you.

About spam. We will add image verification in the nearest time.