Cart-Power Add-On: Auction

Bought this addon, really excellent idea. From marketing point I think auctions available on website make customer return more often to check whats new.

Some tips.

1. If auction is set to delayed start (for example tomorrow) it should be hidden or “available from”. As currently if product is not auction price is shown to add it to cart. Temporary solution made default price to 0.00 and renamed lang from contact for price to coming soon.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Some tips.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]1. If auction is set to delayed start (for example tomorrow) it should be hidden or “available from”. As currently if product is not auction price is shown to add it to cart. Temporary solution made default price to 0.00 and renamed lang from contact for price to coming soon. [/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Dear Darius,

thank you vary much! We appreciate your notion and the work on this update is already in progress.

In categories grid or list view, product add to cart button could be replaced by time when auction will end and maybe current bid quantity.

Dear Darius,

Thanks for your ideas! They are really interesting.

Sincere regards, Cart Power.

Is there an auction add on for 4.3.4 ?

Is there an auction add on for 4.3.4 ?

The Auction add-on is available for CS-Cart 4.3.4. Please, try it on our demo.

Dear friends!

We have good news for you. The Auction add-on priced has been reduced from $119 to $69 .

Thank you.

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Auction add-on is fully compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Hi Cart-Power;

After 2 years! Today decided to activate the product was an auction.
Bugs in the system are as follows:
1. Email content a user, mistakenly sent to other users.
2. Email content administrator, mistakenly sent to other users.
3. AutoBidder system does not work properly. i testing the system with three computer and three usernames logged in, and find big bug, you need test only autobid
It will be noticed BUG!

Hello!

Hi Cart-Power;

After 2 years! Today decided to activate the product was an auction.
Bugs in the system are as follows:
1. Email content a user, mistakenly sent to other users.
2. Email content administrator, mistakenly sent to other users.
3. AutoBidder system does not work properly. i testing the system with three computer and three usernames logged in, and find big bug, you need test only autobid It will be noticed BUG!

Such issues are not reproduced in the current version of the add-on. Please, contact out technical support department via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com.

Best regards,

I have a problem with auction add on. It sends empty emails, with theme "Auction Information", to administrators every 30 min. How can I stop this?

Hello!

I have a problem with auction add on. It sends empty emails, with theme "Auction Information", to administrators every 30 min. How can I stop this?

Please, contact us via the e-mail to discuss the situation, cause it is the unusual behavior of the add-on.

Regards,

Contact and pay money to fix bugs.. Oh how am I sick of this..

After auction addon is installed, customer product details page no longer shows notification popup when you add something to cart, it simply no longer appear. After you disable addon, all gets fine again.. cart power support ask for money before they do something..

Dear Darius,

Contact and pay money to fix bugs.. Oh how am I sick of this..

After auction addon is installed, customer product details page no longer shows notification popup when you add something to cart, it simply no longer appear. After you disable addon, all gets fine again.. cart power support ask for money before they do something..

Sorry to hear about this problem.
We tried to reproduce it in our local installation but failed to do it. Please, send us FTP access credentials to your store in our Helpdesk (hd.cart-power.com) so that we could examine the situation directly in your store.
Best wishes,

Hi Cart-Power, Auction addon will it be compatible with MV Ultimate latest version?

demo not working!

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Auction add-on to version 2.1 from 09 of August 2022.

What is new:

[+] - Auction details are displayed in the quick product view pop-up.
[*] - It is no longer possible to open the page of the warranty product (technical product for paying the warranty only).
[!] - Search for an auction on the storefront did not give any results. Fixed.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Посмотреть обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power