Cart emptying during checkout

I upgraded to 2.1.3 and still have customers complaining about this. Today was an especially busy day and 2 customers contacted me.

Also, the previous customer that was having issues (before I upgraded) got back to me because she was trying to log in to download her files. She could not stay logged in. She said that she kept logging in at each step and finally was able to download the files. She tried it from two computers and had the same problem.

Today the two customers both said the same thing. They are unable to keep products in their cart and unable to stay logged in.

I think I’ll open a new post since the fix mentioned in this thread does not seem to be relevant to my issue.

Did you ever find a fix for this? I did a fresh install to the latest version and I can not add more than one item to the cart due to it deleting and replacing the previous item.

I have about 18 hrs a day into reloading every item into the store by hand and now I cant even add items to the cart. Help is much appreciated.

[quote name=‘klamchowder’]Did you ever find a fix for this? I did a fresh install to the latest version and I can not add more than one item to the cart due to it deleting and replacing the previous item.

I have about 18 hrs a day into reloading every item into the store by hand and now I cant even add items to the cart. Help is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

So this is happening to you? My problem has been that about 1 in several thousand customers will contact me with this issue and I have not been able to reproduce it. And they are not tech savvy enough to give me any information about their browser, settings, etc.

You need to report back with your browser version, settings, etc. Have you tried a different browser?

any of you ever found a solution for this?

i have (had) the same problem. this was during development and the closest i got vas that it seams to be a cookie problem. i never dit find the problem and we switched to prestashop instead. but i rely like cs-cart and if there ever is a fix i would switch back in a heartbeat. pls find a fix (that works whit 2.1.2 as that is the version my employer bought :-P)

so pleas fix cs-cart

ps the server that was running cs was a apache/2 cgi. don’t know if it matters but maybe some cs duds could try to recreate the problem :o) (and fix it)