Captcha hacked?

I've integrated blockscript and blocked countries that I don't do business with from even hitting the sites. It has dramatically reduced the amount of spam.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I Have this enabled in my config,local and I think it helped ( not sure also have geo ip addresses blocked)

'anti_csfr' => true, // protect forms from CSFR attacks (experimental)

[quote name=‘Tim Hensel’ timestamp=‘1344689627’ post=‘142691’]

I also have this same problem … It started maybe a few months ago. I increased the difficultly of the word image, added a darker grid, etc which I thought helped. However out of the blue yesterday these bots started up again posting in my reviews.

Just nonsense stuff being posted like:

This is a notification of a new post to Product: JAMMA PLUS (JB-2) Fingerboard Adapter

Name: Froylan

Rating: Excellent!

I can post a diagram on the page if you like.Its a 2 stage prsoecs once the pad is dismantled. There are 9 pins in the console joypad port, 9 points along the top of the pad, and 9 wires between. Just solder a shorter wire between 1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3 etc This also includes the ground wire.When that’s done just connect the pad buttons to the jamma edge. The pad is already grounded so just solder a line on to the signal side of the button pad . I think I attached the wire to the risistors in the photo.Hope that helps, I’ll try to made a diagram later.

So far since last night I deleted about 15 posts…unless they are trying to crash out my server I do not know why they would even bother. Unless this a CS-Cart related issue that someone knows how to get around and they enjoy the mischief on cs-cart store. :(

[/quote]

Probably they are using xrumer, a very complex spamming tool…