Can't Save Changes To Shipping Methods

Hi,

We recently added around 30 new locations. Now when we save changes to any shipping Method, we get the error below

"action denied : POSSIBLE CSRF ATTACKED"

Has anyone encountered this before and what fixed the issue?

Thanks,

Mike

If I recall, the suggested fix was to raise max_input_vars.

that fixed it, plus bumping max_post_size as well. Thanks!

We keep getting server errors ever since we added about 40 new locations. We are planning to add about 40 more. Aside from tweaking server settings, I just wanted to know if there is a recommended approach: Is it better to have fewer locations created with more cities per location OR more locations with fewer cities?

Thanks!

We keep getting server errors ever since we added about 40 new locations. We are planning to add about 40 more. Aside from tweaking server settings, I just wanted to know if there is a recommended approach: Is it better to have fewer locations created with more cities per location OR more locations with fewer cities?

Thanks!

If you have ability to decrease the number of locations this would be better imho. Because it's much more easier to configure shippings & taxes when you have only several locations.

But no serious issues with either many locations or many cities in a location.

If you have ability to decrease the number of locations this would be better imho. Because it's much more easier to configure shippings & taxes when you have only several locations.

But no serious issues with either many locations or many cities in a location.

makes sense. thanks for the response!

I have the same problem

CSRF attack

I have this message when i try to modify more that 5 products in admin panel.

Help!!!

I have the same problem

CSRF attack

I have this message when i try to modify more that 5 products in admin panel.

Help!!!

Ask your server administrator to increase the value of the max_input_vars PHP directive as much as possible.